Having a bad day :(

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 7th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Just having one of those days.
I'm getting a lot of pressure at work. Boss wanted me to go to the stock room today to clear it out and gave me a hard time for my section of the store not being stocked out properly.
The stock room is 2 floors up and its all boxes t be carrying up and down the stairs.
And on top of that I have to deal with customers and demo's on prams and car seats..
Its just all to much for me. But she doesn't care that I'm nearly 20 weeks pregnant with twins.
I'm just getting grief and I'm sick of it.

And on top of that I haven't felt the twins move yet... why not? Shouldn't I have felt them by now?
I'm just so fed up I feel like crying.
Sorry vent over I'm just so stressed out right now....

[SIZE="3"]

January 7th, 2012, 04:57 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is totally assinine that they would expect that of you!!! It is one thing to carry items, it is another to carry them down 2 flights of steps. I would seriously have told them to kiss my ***** and walked out. I am so sorry dear, you shouldn't have to deal with that.
January 7th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry you had such a rough day at work!

I didn't really feel Lily kick until just past 20 weeks and I've had friends who didn't feel kicks until even later.

January 7th, 2012, 06:05 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry that your having bad day. It doesn't sound like your boss is somebody that I would like very much. I mean cut a pregnant lady a break. I can't see how they can expect you to carry boxes down stairs at 20 weeks pregnant with twins.

I believe that it is going to be anyday now you will feel your sweet babies moving around. then it will be a party in your belly everyday!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
January 7th, 2012, 06:13 PM
#5 = the "Newbie"
I didn't feel my first move until about 22 weeks, and your boss is a piece of work!

Barbara 38
Bill 40
Lexi 17
Jeremy 12
Dylan 9
Nathan born April 23, 2012
January 7th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh my, I would have a hard time not telling them to put it where the sun don't shine! I can't remember exactly when I felt my others move... I need to look it up,lol. This is your first though, right?? so you may not until later plus the placenta placement, etc. I'd bet it will happen soon!

Momma to
DD-15, DD-11, DD-7, DD-2 &
baby girl born December 20, 2014

January 7th, 2012, 10:05 PM
Devan'sMama's Avatar ♥Devan's Mama♥
That is way too much for your boss to expect. I would explain that you shouldn't be lifting that much and ask if you could get someone to help you with the boxes.

As for movement, I didn't feel my son move until around 20 weeks; it might have even been later. I know it was after my 20 u/s with him. As for this baby, I've felt very minimal movements and I'm almost 20 weeks. It bums me out to hear all of the other ladies talking about how they feel kicks and movements, even from the outside, when I rarely feel them from the inside. It makes me nervous too. Hang in there. Hugs.
January 8th, 2012, 03:49 AM
Kristin
I am sorry about the stress at work, I hope it gets better. About not feeling them yet, I am 21 weeks and haven't felt anything yet too. My OB said my placenta is in a place that makes it harder to feel and with a first it just takes longer to feel. The bones are starting to develop now, we should feel them soon.
January 8th, 2012, 09:41 AM
imdawn's Avatar Super Mommy
Do you think you could get a note from your doctor about stairs and lifting? Maybe that would help your boss lay off a little.

As for feeling your little ones, I know it is so hard to be patient. I know I didn't feel my first movements with DS until right at 20 weeks, because it was like a day before my big ultrasound. Just keep in mind there are lots of ladies who are several weeks ahead of you (and me) and those weeks make a difference!

January 8th, 2012, 09:53 AM
dream2bemommy22's Avatar and baby makes 5
I didn't start feeling my first until 20 weeks and it was very sporadic at best. Their bones are just starting to harden.

I'm sorry work is terrible!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search