Does anyone know how BLISS and her family are?

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 9th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Super Mommy
Haven't heard anything lately.
January 9th, 2012, 12:48 PM
mamaleddie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been wondering as well..I think of her often and hope she's finding some small measure of peace..
Toni-Ann~10
Sicily Rae~7
Yasmine Joanne~5
Aaron Michael Junior~ONE!!!! Adalyn Marie-Morrison has arrived! 11/25/2013! 34 weeks..doing well!
January 9th, 2012, 12:50 PM
speechteach42's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been wondering too.
January 9th, 2012, 12:58 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been thinking about her also and praying for comfort for her and her husband.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
January 9th, 2012, 02:07 PM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
I have been thinking about her and her family.
January 9th, 2012, 02:23 PM
KaiyaRae'sMomma's Avatar Forever missing Kaiya Rae
OMG I was just going to post this today, or PM Rebecca to see if she'd heard from her. I think about her ALL. THE. TIME. I can't even imagine how hard it is for them...losing one is terrible enough... I hope they are hanging in there and finding some peace.

Thank you Alethia for my siggy!

Read my blog: www.grievingmomma.wordpress.com
January 9th, 2012, 02:23 PM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
Still praying for them.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
January 10th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Super Mommy
And where is Dochas? Maybe she's knows something.
January 10th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah I would ask Rebecca. I know I saw a new siggy someone made her last month with her angels in it. Beautiful siggy. I think about her all the time too and hope she is doing well.
January 10th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Rebecca mentioned on the facebook group that Bliss is having a really hard time right now (umm totally understandable, of course), but trying to stay strong for her little boy....

January 10th, 2012, 06:10 PM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think about her a lot too.

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
January 10th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Perhaps there is something we could do for her to show her we are thinking of her? When Kaiya died the girls from my playroom, and others from JM got together and donated money into my paypal account to help pay for Kaiya's funeral and also they sent us a bunch of cards. My due date buddy had my name and address and also asked for my paypal email address so they could "gift" money to my account. She had the girls who wanted to send cards send them all to her, and then she send them all together in a package to me. I didn't expect anything from strangers around the world, but it was amazing to receive all of this and know how much everyone really cared.

January 10th, 2012, 06:58 PM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiyaRae'sMomma View Post
Perhaps there is something we could do for her to show her we are thinking of her? When Kaiya died the girls from my playroom, and others from JM got together and donated money into my paypal account to help pay for Kaiya's funeral and also they sent us a bunch of cards. My due date buddy had my name and address and also asked for my paypal email address so they could "gift" money to my account. She had the girls who wanted to send cards send them all to her, and then she send them all together in a package to me. I didn't expect anything from strangers around the world, but it was amazing to receive all of this and know how much everyone really cared.
I really like that idea. One group of girls got me a custom engraved necklace with Devin's name on it, and it meant the world to me.

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
January 10th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Lisa H's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiyaRae'sMomma View Post
This is a great idea. I wonder if Douchas would be ok with us sending cards for Bliss to her.

I still tear up every time I think of Bliss and her family and I pray for her every day.
January 10th, 2012, 07:37 PM
~Always~Hoping~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't even imagine how hard this must be for Bliss and her family! Thoughts and prayers they find peace!

January 10th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Sunshine0918's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would love to do something for her. I am in for whatever you guys think would be best.

Me: 32 DH: 36 DS: 2TTC #2 since May 2013
BFP: 4/19/14 Miscarried at 5 weeks April 2014
7/14: Started with RE. Clomid 100 mg + trigger = BFN and 29mm cyst
8/14: On birth control for cyst
9/14: Femara 5 mg + trigger = BFN
10/15/14: HSG. Possible polyps and blocked tubes. Cycle cancelled for surgery.
11/20/14: Lap and hysteroscopy reveals tubes are clear, no polyps but found endo on uterus and ovaries. Removed.

My chart: My Ovulation Chart
January 10th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Jennmarie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Beautiful idea!

January 10th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Mom to D&D's Avatar Super Mommy
That's a wonderful idea.

January 10th, 2012, 09:16 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think of her all the time also, I have her on FB, but she hasnt posted much...I dont blame her, cant even imagine the pain that her family is going through...

I think we should definitely at least so something for her...I'm just so sad for her, she has been through SO much
January 10th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Super Mommy
Well, here's the thing. We'd have to send stuff to Ireland and she would have to send it back to the usa.
Ok..well what if we decided on one thing and have Rebecca ask Bliss for her permission to send something straight to her..if she's ok with that, it would be great. Who ever has a paypal account could be paid by whom ever would like to participate and order the item as well. We'd all have to be pretty trusting.
I'd be happy to send a card to her, but it might be costly for Rebecca to send them back, I think. If we can get a number of participants then we can decide what to send her and how much it would cost. Right now we don't know what Bliss is doing or feeling, and what she's willing to accept now.

I've never shopped for a gift like this, but maybe something that has to do with two, like two hearts. Or maybe a small sculpture with a mother and two babies.

Here are some examples, it doesn't have to be the exact ones, but just ideas. I know we want to show our compassion and respect, but since we don't know her very well, I don't want to make her more upset. Maybe I'm wrong. I would appreciate all the beautiful gestures, but not everyone might be ready for them.
What do you think? Maybe I'm over thinking this.

Mother with Twins Angel Statue

http://www.amazon.co.uk/TWINS-Bronze.../dp/B0014FYV0U
If you look on the page above..you'll see other sculpture suggestions as well.

Christianbook.com: Perfect Gift, Twins Figurine

Any other thoughts??

Last edited by PIP; January 10th, 2012 at 10:07 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search