Happy Valentines Day!!

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BeccaMenk

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2012, 05:25 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Happy Valentines Day ladies!! Do any of you have any big plans for Valentines Day? Are you expecting flowers from DH/SO? Did you get a present for DH/SO?

We don't really have any big plans, just staying home tonight and DH is going to grill out some filets. He bought me some chocolate covered strawberries so I'll be eating those for dessert. He is not buying me flowers this year, instead I wanted some new silverware. So this weekend we are going to pick out our new silverware. I know not very romantic but I figured he would probably spend about the same amount of money and the silverware would last so much longer, plus we really need some new silverware.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
February 14th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Super Mommy
Happy Valentines Day!

Today nothing much. I'm taking my son out for coffee and maybe a cake pop and then the library (he likes this one). On Sunday Hubby and I are going to Dinner and a Movie.

Have a great day. Pick out some cool silverware.
February 14th, 2012, 09:06 AM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well...we are going out to a nice Italian place tonight which I have been looking forward to for months! Then, the Cheesecake Factory is right next store so I plan to get some cheesecake and take it home for dessert.

I think I will try to find a movie to rent and maybe just come home and relax after dinner ...a little mood lighting and spending time with DH. Its been a little stressful lately so relaxing would be nice.

As far as a gift...well DH and I had a long distance relationship before we married. We met online through a Church dating site..anyway I discovered that he had al our old saved emails in his inbox ( he never deletes anything..its weird) and so I printed them out and put them togethor for us to save...its sort of a mushy gift which I will probably enjoy more than him but I think he will appreciate it Sometimes its nice to look back and remember how it was when you first met and fell in love
Mom to D&D likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search