Hormone surge rant!

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2012, 06:42 PM
ElizabethS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok today I must have had a major hormone surge. I was exhausted, I was cranky, I was giving my husband evil looks (at least he says so lol). I made everyone around me miserable. I felt like ripping someone's head off. My nipples are huge and swollen and hurt like heck and I feel irritated if someone even looks at me.

I'm SO hoping I snap out of this overnight lol! Anyone else having a major hormone surge lol?

Momma to Alex (2005), Cadence, (2008), Ethan (2010), Brayden (2012), and Adrianna Elise due September 19th 2014

Stepmom to two (2006, and 2009).

February 19th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I've been crankier today - DH is on call for work and he was called out around 1130 last night. Both girls were still up because he let them take a late nap (like around 6pm!!). So, then I had 2 cranky kids who didn't want to sleep until daddy came home, which was around 1am. I slept like crap and my back has been hurting all day. I've been quite snappy with DH and the kids, which I feel bad about, but everyone is just tired (neither girl napped today) and I don't have the patience.

February 19th, 2012, 06:52 PM
ElizabethS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad I'm not the only one lol!

Momma to Alex (2005), Cadence, (2008), Ethan (2010), Brayden (2012), and Adrianna Elise due September 19th 2014

Stepmom to two (2006, and 2009).

February 19th, 2012, 06:56 PM
aka shawna
hahaha, that was me this morning. i actually melted down after my hubby opened a package of diapers to get a coupon out. i cried, and i never cry! it was my first baby purchase and i was well over reacting, but i could not stop myself, it was somehow sentimental in that very moment. after a bath, and some lunch and some retail therapy i felt better. and embarrassed! hormones are messing with my head!!
February 19th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
People just pissed me the F off today. I went to TJ Maxx and someone insisted I walk in front of them heading into the store, and then held the door open for me really wide, and I wanted to punch them in the face. Like I am some sort of huge invalid. I guess they were trying to be polite but it sure was irritating.
February 19th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Koti's Avatar Nugget's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Koti Send a message via Yahoo to Koti
Quote:
Originally Posted by *MJ* View Post
People just pissed me the F off today. I went to TJ Maxx and someone insisted I walk in front of them heading into the store, and then held the door open for me really wide, and I wanted to punch them in the face. Like I am some sort of huge invalid. I guess they were trying to be polite but it sure was irritating.
I hate when people hold the elevator open for me...like it just now opened, it's not going to slam shut on me and now I have to squeeze by your fat smelly arse to get in or out. GO. AWAY.

Anyways, I got all hormonal and pissed when SO called to tell me he was going to a pool hall with his brother.
February 19th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For about a week I was real lovey dovey towards DH. This week he agitates me with any and everything he does and says. I am so cranky!

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!
February 20th, 2012, 02:46 AM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine definitely comes and goes. I've been feeling pretty good the last few days, but then out of nowhere DH will say something and I'll burst into tears, or I'll just feel like snapping his head off about something random that bugs me. Ugh.

For example the other day DH came home with a subway sandwich for himself, but not me. He was totally apologetic and said he kept calling me but I didn't answer and he didn't know if I would want anything (which is totally legit - half the time when he asks if I want subway I really don't want it). AND he offered to go back out to get me one, which I told him not to I was fine. But I started crying and hid in the bedroom for an hour until I calmed down. And I had no idea why I was upset?!

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~

Last edited by lunarmagic; February 20th, 2012 at 02:48 AM.
February 20th, 2012, 03:26 AM
disneydiva76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to disneydiva76
I haven't gotten cranky yet. But i cry alot. I get tired of groaning everytime I lay down, get up, sit down ect. I feel like a 90 year old frail woman. So tired of the pubic bone pain and I hate having hubby help me get up bc it makes me feel incompetent. So I start crying lol wth is wrong with me! Ugh.

}

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search