Omg! The "I can't wait" bug is hitting me!

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rmarie9509

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2012, 06:01 AM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The past few days I have been going nuts! I still have 12 weeks to go but I feel like I just can't wait for him to get here!!! The time is going to crawl from here I think...I am just trying to find ways to get ready and keep busy. The past few nights I have been having wierd dreams about him, thankfully none that could ever be true because they are so strange...and the more active he gets lately the more impatient I am to meet my little guy! I think part of it is this yuky winter weather. I hate Februaury! I am sooooo looking forward to summer and spring this year!!!! Until than I am getting out the calender and planning things to keep me busy! Anyone else starting to go crazy with waiting!?
February 20th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I know how you feel! Although, my last pregnancy, I was even more anxious. I am content with this one but I am so excited to meet my little one!
February 20th, 2012, 06:30 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have the bug also. I can't wait for him to get here, but we still have so much to get done before he is born. I am just focusing on that and it is making the days fly by. Not much longer now.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
February 20th, 2012, 08:02 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
I can't wait for him to get here to see what he looks like and to be able to finally hold him in my arms. Dh was saying last night that he is ready for him to be here already. I am hoping with all the doctor appointments I have time will fly by.
February 20th, 2012, 08:54 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
I really want it to be march cause then I will have my baby showers and I can truly finish getting ready for him and then it will be april and he could technically come anytime then, but it feels like february is taking forever, the shortest month sure is the slowest.
Jennmarie likes this.

February 20th, 2012, 09:24 AM
aka shawna
omigosh, right there with ya!!!

9 more weeks and it cannot get here fast enough. part of it, is i want my body back. i want to stop worrying, though i know i will just worry more than i do now if thats even possible. but i've also got cabin fever something awful. i don't remember the winter being this loooong. and its not even that bad. i just am overly anxious for spring, 'cause it'll be an extra special one this year!
February 20th, 2012, 09:32 AM
beautyexists72's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not sooo super anxious bc I know it's too early. But I cannot wait!! I can't wait to see and hold him!!

February 20th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm starting to get a bit anxious. I'm sure time is going to fly once I get past Violet's 2nd birthday towards the end of March. I've been having tons of dreams about him lately as well.

February 20th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Lol! See, and I want to hit the pause button. I'm nowhere near ready, and dh keeps putting all our extra money into stocks. He promised to stop already, but I've got so much to do to get things ready, and I'm super anxious. Also, this is my last pregnancy. I know I won't experience this again, so I'm in no hurry for it to end. Even tho I'm uncomfortable and annoyed a lot. Haha yeah, dh is looving my attitude lately. I'm stressing. And I'm not looking forward to lack of sleep. I know its gonna be hard with a 15 mo old and a nb and c section...not to menion the older kids. Sigh... and I'm worried he might have issues after birth from the bleedng etc. Idk, but if I could put it off an extra couple weeks, I would. I'm just a hormonal mess, can ya tell??
February 20th, 2012, 03:55 PM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah7181 View Post
Lol! See, and I want to hit the pause button. I'm nowhere near ready, and dh keeps putting all our extra money into stocks. He promised to stop already, but I've got so much to do to get things ready, and I'm super anxious. Also, this is my last pregnancy. I know I won't experience this again, so I'm in no hurry for it to end. Even tho I'm uncomfortable and annoyed a lot. Haha yeah, dh is looving my attitude lately. I'm stressing. And I'm not looking forward to lack of sleep. I know its gonna be hard with a 15 mo old and a nb and c section...not to menion the older kids. Sigh... and I'm worried he might have issues after birth from the bleedng etc. Idk, but if I could put it off an extra couple weeks, I would. I'm just a hormonal mess, can ya tell??
I can relate to a lot of that. I won't do this again and most of my pregnancy has been filled with sickness or worry. lol It's been mentally drainingl, but now that things seem to be calming down, I realize I'm not ready!! I have so much to do and I would love to be more prepared and have time to enjoy it for a minute.

I am one of the later ones due in the ddc. It's going to make me anxious when all of you are having your babies! Until then, I'd like to live in denial about how soon that is going to be!

February 20th, 2012, 08:01 PM
ArmyWife06's Avatar Proud Army Wife
I feel you. I have waited so long to have a baby and went through so much that it is really hard to wait for her to get here. I know it's better for her to still cook but i just want her here so bad! Plus it doesn't help that dh comes home right before my due date so I am double anxious to get this over with. lol

February 21st, 2012, 05:47 AM
imdawn's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah7181 View Post
Lol! See, and I want to hit the pause button. ?
I'm right there with you. Our house is an absolute construction zone, I need to get a new job, and if I do, I have to find new childcare. I'm so focused on those things that I'm totally not ready for this little one to arrive!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search