my baby is stubborn..

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By *MJ*

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2012, 09:16 AM
aka shawna
and going to make me fat-ter than i already am!

all morning not a single movement. i ate, i drank cold ice water. i chilled out in her uncomfortable side hoping she would get cheesed off enough to move but nada. she wouldn't budge.

i finally caved and ate the last of the lemon bars. well she's moving around like crazy now. relief, sure! but i'm also a bit annoyed. those were un needed calories and empty ones at that. i feel like for the last couple weeks, the only way to get this little nugget to move to is eat sweets. this weekend alone i've inhaled a bag of skittles, cadbury eggs, a mountain load of icees and i may as well install a soda pop fountain, as thats the only way she'll wiggle! i feel sickly! why is my baby so stubborn?!!

anyone else have this problem?
February 20th, 2012, 09:43 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't have this problem much but you might try a glad of chocolate milk. When my little guy hasn't moved for awhile and I want to get him going, I drink a glass of chocolate milk and lay down and he starts going crazy. Might help you stay off the sweets.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
February 20th, 2012, 09:53 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
yeah if you want sweets but not so many calories you can try fruit and juice my dude loves oranges, infact Im really craving some now lol.

February 20th, 2012, 10:04 AM
aka shawna
hmmm, my last batch of oranges were anything but sweet. the produce section is seriously lacking, i hate winter! i'll definitely give fruit another shot. but i keep buying overly priced fruit and its taste like dog doody! and it stinks, because i am so over sugar. my baby might not be, but all i want is veggies and yummy dinners but those don't get lillian bouncing at all. if my baby comes out being a picky eater, i might just cry!

February 20th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Jennmarie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hm..I wonder if you could try some b6 or b12-not a lot, but just a little boost. I know those give you energy; so maybe that would be a healthier alternative. I know exactly what you mean though. I started this week trying to make smoothies for breakfast using frozen yogurt/2% milk etc., instead of the sweet munchies I've been having. I have got to do better!

February 20th, 2012, 12:49 PM
aka shawna
i've been slacking on my vitamins. i think, you may be on to something about the b6. thanks so much for adding that, it never even occurred to me!
February 20th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This made me laugh! There's always chocolate milk. They say chocolate milk is better then regular milk. And by they I mean me
Jennmarie likes this.
February 20th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Jennmarie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *MJ* View Post
This made me laugh! There's always chocolate milk. They say chocolate milk is better then regular milk. And by they I mean me
mmmmmm, calcium!!!!

February 21st, 2012, 07:42 AM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL My baby girl doesn't make me eat to get her to move, but I crave sweets SO BAD this pregnancy it's been horrible.

And yes, the produce section is horrible this time of year. Right when I could really use a bunch of fresh fruit.

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search