Tuesday QOTD

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rmarie9509

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2012, 07:21 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you started decorating the baby's nursery? How much have you gotten done? Are you finished? If your finished, please post pictures.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
February 21st, 2012, 07:26 AM
disneydiva76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to disneydiva76
Honestly I have nothing but a crib for him. Everything I owned was pink so I don't have so much as a sheet. It makes me super sad. I was all ready for Lilly and this baby will be at the last minute bc hubby wants to wait and see what we get at our showers first.

I just feel so unprepared

}
February 21st, 2012, 08:20 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're done with the painting but we don't have a single piece of furniture or any way to organize the closet.
February 21st, 2012, 08:54 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
mostly done, waiting for my showers so I can get little decorations and things but the essentials are all in place. Here's some pictures, theres more on my blog Project Liam

Crib

Room (with inspector charlie)
melissalaw likes this.

February 21st, 2012, 09:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Not done here. He'll room with us for probably the first year anyway. I do have the room painted a blue color that I wanted, but otherwise, it still needs to be cleared out (was a guest room) and arranged for him

February 21st, 2012, 09:53 AM
Cheet_oh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No nursery here. We co-sleep so Miss Aria will be sleeping in our room for the first couple years. Miss Ava is making the transition to DD1's room. I had prepared DD1 and Ava's room with Little Mermaid decor, and that's how it still is, although apparently Tinkerbell is where it's at with them

(Angela - 37) (Doug - 32)

(Steven - 20) (Sebastian - 18) (Mina - 13) (Ava - 4) (Aria - 1)

February 21st, 2012, 10:00 AM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
I have nothing and I've done nothing!! Super stressed about it too! But once I lay out all my "plans" and buy the stuff it will go fast. DH and I are like weekend warriors when it comes to decorating.

February 21st, 2012, 10:19 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We have the wall primed and ready for paint. Finally picked out a paint color so DH is going to paint it this weekend. I have ordered his furniture and picked out his bedding so hopefully it will come together fast once we really get going.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
February 21st, 2012, 07:33 PM
Lisa H's Avatar Super Mommy
We are mostly done. My dad is in the process of refinishing the dresser and adding a rail so we can use it as a change table, and we are going to install a ceiling fan and window air conditioner (it's a south-facing, 3rd floor room that can get pretty hot at times). Baby will be sleeping in our room at night and in his/her own room during the day.

February 21st, 2012, 10:00 PM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's a work in progress. I am very impatient about it. We painted it light blue. I put up the wall decal. DH built the crib. And then for two and a half hours the other night I built the dresser. DH was sick and I was ready to have stuff done. He was very impressed. I was going to get some sort of rocker/glider/recliner but now funds are going to be tighter than I anticipated. So I have no clue if I will get something. Also DH works from home a few days a week and still has his desk and computer in there. I understand he needs it in there until the baby is born. But I just wish I could have everything done already. I have a couple of pics. I have not taken one with the dresser in there yet since I can't find my camera charging cord.

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!
February 22nd, 2012, 06:51 PM
Veteran
not finished BUT.....

February 22nd, 2012, 06:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
we haven't set anything up yet. we are using the same furniture that we used for my son (he's still using it). we have all of the decorations ready though. just have to take down my son's stuff and put hers up.

February 22nd, 2012, 07:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Nice thing about having another boy is that they are sharing rooms so nothing much needs to be done! Well, that isn't entirely true as my son is getting his big boy room make-over. Then I need to drag everything out of storage, wash stuff, clean and prep cloth diapers, add baby stuff back to the room - Dang I have a lot to do still! But the baby will be in a co-sleeper in our room so I took the toddler bed/crib down today (eldest just got a big boy bed this week and loves it!) since it won't be used for 6 months. Same bedding and everything we used with our first so, still pretty easy!
February 22nd, 2012, 11:38 PM
Devan'sMama's Avatar ♥Devan's Mama♥
We bed-share so we won't be setting up a nursery at all.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search