Friday Feelings?

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2012, 05:32 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you feeling today? Are you feeling uncomfortable yet? Do you have that third trimester no energy feeling?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
February 24th, 2012, 05:51 AM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Second trimester and up until a couple of weeks ago I was a cleaning machine. Now I just feel too tired to mess with it. I was so on top of things that now I am having a hard time looking around and not having the energy to clean it.

Right now the most uncomfortable thing is these random Braxton Hicks. That on top of the baby rolling and jabbing hard makes for very uncomfortable times.

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!
February 24th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Super tired. But that's more because of Violet than this baby

February 24th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Karine119's Avatar SAHM of 3 Drama Queens!
Send a message via AIM to Karine119 Send a message via MSN to Karine119 Send a message via Yahoo to Karine119
Myself and the girls have a cold, but oddly having the cold has switched me into cleaning and having tons of energy. It is weird because the 1st and 2nd trimester now and with my last I was super tired, but got tons of energy in my 3rd.

February 24th, 2012, 08:56 AM
therightgirl08's Avatar Super Mommy
How are you feeling today? Ok just really confused about the GD test, maybe a little depressed about it.
Are you feeling uncomfortable yet? Slightly. I find my self uncomfortable doing certain tasks like bending over, putting shoes on, standing up after sitting on the floor.
Do you have that third trimester no energy feeling? I am having the energy feel yet but get worn out easily. I feel like I have the energy to do something and get halfway and feel ready to collapse.

February 24th, 2012, 09:02 AM
disneydiva76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to disneydiva76
Still tired. But I'm super EMO this week. I got the infant carrier washed and put back together this morning though. I feel somewhat productive in reducing my list.

}
February 24th, 2012, 09:29 AM
aka shawna
i had a burst of energy last night.. but it was to only 'cause i wanted homemade sugar cookies. so i made those, ate a ton and now feel like a beached whale again. this cycle repeats itself throughout the day. lately, i'm only really inspired when it comes to cooking.
February 24th, 2012, 10:36 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am super tired and a bit uncomfortable today. Baby seems to be really kicking and moving and it hurts. Back is hurting today also.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
February 24th, 2012, 11:25 AM
ElizabethS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm uncomfortable at times but not 24/7 yet which is good and I'm still sleeping through the night. As far as no energy some days I have some energy, others I have none, like today. Blah.

Momma to Alex (2005), Cadence, (2008), Ethan (2010), Brayden (2012), and Adrianna Elise due September 19th 2014

Stepmom to two (2006, and 2009).

February 24th, 2012, 12:00 PM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
Im getting uncomfortable, each day seems worse than the last. I cant stay in any one position for very long, I have low back pain when I walk so I can barely stay on my feet a half hour, Sleep is getting worse and worse the pillow between the legs isn't really halping any more, some days the pressure down there is pretty strong, and Im more constipated than ever now.

I think my energy inside my body is still pretty good, but the outside starts getting worn out easier now if you know what I mean.

February 24th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Doing pretty good today I have about average energy...it hasn't been totally taken from me yet. DH has been helping A LOT with Chase's evening routine, which helps tremendously. Pretty much all I do is the fun stuff- play with him, cuddle him and read to him before bed. And MIL is cooking dinner pretty much every night now. We used to switch off. I feel so pampered

Last night was a little rough though with braxton hicks. I've been getting them a lot lately and they are becoming more stubborn to rest and hydration. They never get worse, just stay the same. We *almost* went in to L&D last night and then they stopped.

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
February 24th, 2012, 02:26 PM
dee.76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Feeling pretty ick today... Gabe has been really sick for about 2 days... spent the first night vomiting all night and now he has the other end!!!.... I THINK i might have a touch of what he has / had.. I feel very off, and when I eat I feel really quite sick... So I have called in sick to work today and hope I feel a bit better tomorrow...

Other than that.. I feel ok, getting a bit waddly and uncomfortable...Getting lots of bh when I am walking which can be really uncomfortable... And just super tired mostly... I had days off this week and still got called in to do a midnight shift which sort of killed me a bit.....I am starting to re-consider me only taking maternity leave a few days before my C-section... I am thinking I might need it a little earlier afterall...

February 24th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm exhausted all day long! But I think that's stemming from this boy being so so low that I have to get up hourly during the night to pee. When your up that often, its hard to feel rested during the day, ya know?
February 24th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Tired and uncomfortable. I am telling you this kid is nuts. Everyone that sees the crazy things my belly does says as much, and it's no wonder I am in so much pain and can't sleep ... blah! I will be so happy once May rolls around
February 24th, 2012, 08:58 PM
alilangel7's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Feeling pretty good in the morning, but after chasing down Kindergartners all day and then my daughter, I am exhausted and my body aches!

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my beautiful siggy!

February 25th, 2012, 09:21 AM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am sick and I feel miserable, coughing and peeing myself, nose all clogged up (and now it's starting to give me nosebleeds, awesome). And my kiddo and hubby are sick too so we're a big happy family....

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search