time needs to slow down a bit

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lindsey2000k

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2012, 05:18 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
Ever since the 2nd trimester I feel like I have no time to do anthing and cant believe I am going to be 30 weeks and I have NOTHING done for baby yet.
Anyone else feel like they wake up and next thing you know its bed time??? I am wondering how bad its going to be when baby gets here? I am even not working right now and start back to work April.

OMG my head is spinning just thinking about it..lol

http://lindseysphotography.com/
February 28th, 2012, 05:38 AM
Jennmarie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know what you mean!!! It helps me a TON to have a giant master To-Do list (I've got it divided by room in our house) that I can cross things off of as I get them done. It has big and little things on it; so being able to see progress there helps me. I'm just hitting 27 weeks, but it does seem like it is going soooo fast. Wasn't it like, October just yesterday??

February 28th, 2012, 05:52 AM
Veteran
Im actually having the opposite problem. I can not seem to find enough to do! I wish time seemed to be going as quickly for me as it has been for you guys XD

February 28th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel this way exactly! I will be 30 weeks next week & though I think I have majority of what I need, I am not nearly organized. I know that all i need is one good weekend and we will be ready to roll! I just want time to slow down because I am enjoying this pregnancy & am in no rush to share her!
February 28th, 2012, 05:56 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliciafj1 View Post
Im actually having the opposite problem. I can not seem to find enough to do! I wish time seemed to be going as quickly for me as it has been for you guys XD
You are more than welcome to come over here and I can put you to work..lol
Aliciafj1 likes this.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
February 28th, 2012, 05:58 AM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a ton I need to do. but I can't, every time I try to do anything I start getting really bad braxton hicks and have to go lay down.. I am really impatient for may to get here though. even with all I have to do....well maybe April.

February 28th, 2012, 06:13 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
I feel the same way. I will be 30 weeks, and have a ton to do still.
It doesn't get better when baby gets here, that's part of my time issue. By the time I get home from work, make dinner, spend time with DS it's bedtime and I'm exhausted. I need a week off just to get hings done, but also can't take the time off either.

February 28th, 2012, 06:23 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes I feel like I have a ton to do. DH finally got the nursery painted and is going to pick up the furniture in a week so hopefully soon we will have the nursery done. Now I just have to get all the baby stuff out of the basement and get is washed and ready for baby.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
February 28th, 2012, 06:24 AM
#5 = the "Newbie"
It's funny because I keep putting things off until I go on maternity leave which isn't until March 18th. Hopefully my little guy stays put for at least a few weeks once I am off so we can get everything ready for him.

Barbara 38
Bill 40
Lexi 17
Jeremy 12
Dylan 9
Nathan born April 23, 2012
February 28th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
noooo, time is going by really slowly for me. i haven't done anything and i still want things to speed up lol. i just hate being pregnant & i'm more worried with them in my body than out( i have bad pregnancies). i haven't done anything, but i'm not freaked out about it. we don't even have any diapers, maybe we should go buy some soon lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search