Tell me about the 3 year age gap

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By *MJ*

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know a bunch of us are pregnant with our second child and will have a 3 year age gap between our kids, and I noticed some of you already have kids 3 years apart. So tell me about it! I feel like I see a lot of 2 year age gaps, but I think it would be cool to read about sibling relationships that are 3 years apart. Maybe info like how your first kid accepted the second, how helpful they were, how they get along as they grow up, etc.
imdawn likes this.
February 28th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes please tell! Chase and Cole will be almost exactly 3 years apart and I'm curious as well

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
February 28th, 2012, 09:02 PM
StephL's Avatar Veteran
Oooh, Caitlin and the new baby will be almost exactly 3 years apart as well - looking forward to stories!
February 28th, 2012, 09:39 PM
JsBaby's Avatar Super Mommy
My DD are 14, 10 & 7.

When the second DD was born the first had a lot to do with her and then lost interest. DD1 has always been one to be on the go. So, she liked to play with the neighbor kids etc. DD2 was always good at playing by herself, so when DD3 came along, it didn't phase her. DD1 still liked to socialize with the neighborhood when DD3 came along. We used to call her "Scoop" because she knew everything going on with the neighbors. lol! DD2 and DD3 have been pretty close growing up. They play well and get along great! Now they share a room and bed until we get the basement complete. We have seen a change over the last few months though. DD1 and DD2 are now starting to buddy up. They haven't been the best of friends growing up. Again, DD1 liked to do her own thing and DD2 & 3 were always together. Or it was DD1 mothering DD3. But DD2 has hit the stage where she's ready to grow up and be a little lady, wear nice clothes and "fix" her hair. So, that's where we see DD1 & 2 having more in common and starting to bond more. DD3 has become my sidekick in the kitchen and around the house. I think DD2 & 3 will always have the closer bond though.
February 29th, 2012, 05:55 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine will be almost 3 years apart. This one will be born in May and Jackson will turn 3 in July.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search