2-29 qotd

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 29th, 2012, 06:31 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
Have you dreamed about your baby yet what was it like?

http://lindseysphotography.com/
February 29th, 2012, 07:28 AM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have had a couple dreams two where it ended up a boy, and one that it was a girl. they never went very far past delivery. so I didn't really get to hang out with the baby.

February 29th, 2012, 07:35 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
not really. I've had dreams about going into labor but thats it.

I have had dreams in the past of having a daughter, but she was always older. One was we were walking downtown and talking- she was getting ready to go away to college. She looked a little like Liv Tyler.

February 29th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hmm, nope, not that I can remember. I've had a few labor dreams though and a lot of dreams with Chase in it. I have had a lot of dreams this pregnancy just none with Cole.

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
February 29th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Lisa H's Avatar Super Mommy
Just one. I dreamed that I went for a U/S and it looked like we were watching a video instead. Baby looked about 3 months old and was completely dressed in gender neutral clothes and hat.
February 29th, 2012, 08:09 AM
JsBaby's Avatar Super Mommy
Had one not that long ago that our lives were hectic and busy with everything the girls are involved in and then we threw a baby into the mix. But thankfully our tiny baby could talk and tell us what he needed. I actually think it was a girl though. They were saying "I'm cold." Or "I'm hungry" It really helped with life! lol!
February 29th, 2012, 08:43 AM
Super Mommy
Iv had loads of dreams! The weirdest one was about labor.
In the dream, I had woken up from a nap and saw a Dr. washing his hands. I asked him what was going on and he tells me that he already delivered the baby, but didnt wana bother to wake me LOL I was like "okay... COOL! soo.... where is Logan?" Dr. then tells me my mom took him home!!!!! I was soooo PO'ed. I leave the hospital and head over to my mothers house to get my baby.... i burst in the door demanding to know where he was, my mother tells me i can not have him back! I woke up livid!
February 29th, 2012, 09:29 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
I had a couple dreams about him, he was always a boy and he was really cute and good, but they were a while ago so the details are fuzzy now. Im almost always pregnant in my dreams now though.

February 29th, 2012, 09:42 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't really. Early on in the pregnancy, I had a dream that my (deceased) father was congratulating us, which was very special.
February 29th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I had a few just last week all in a row. He was super tiny, but healthy. One of them was a labor/delivery dream and another was me putting him in cloth diapers and DH kept pointing his penis up in the diaper, instead of down

February 29th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Cheet_oh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had only one dream about a child/future child with this pregnancy and it was before we conceived. There was a little girl with long black hair and dark skin like me. She was sitting in a kindergarten room with her classmates as I was going to pick up my oldest son from basketball practice (he doesn't play basketball) and she looked up at me and smiled really big. I asked her name, she said Anastasia. She told me she was my future daughter. Anastasia of course was a name I had been considering...

(Angela - 37) (Doug - 32)

(Steven - 20) (Sebastian - 18) (Mina - 13) (Ava - 4) (Aria - 1)

February 29th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
I've had a few dreams about having the babies. Each time DH was away with work and my brother was with me.
I've dreamt having C section and natural and each dream it's been boy/girl.
So I've told my brother to be prepared just in case my dreams come true.

[SIZE="3"]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search