Just ordered...

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2012, 06:04 AM
mamaleddie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Big sister T-shirts for the girls! They are so freakin' cute! I will post pics of the girls in them when they come. The people who make them are SO COOL, lol..The shirts have like cartoon versions of the girls, and they customize them to match your child. I told them my girls were mixed, so the white characters were to white and the african american were to dark..She thought about it and said, 'well I suppose Jim could make them beige'! Hahaha, just love her! Here is the link to where I ordered from if anyone is interested. The girls will be wearing them for the shower next week end and on the day of the birth for sure..After that it's up to them, but they're so cute, (and reasonably priced), that I'm sure we'll get our money's worth!!!
Are you planning on having sibling shirts?

I'M THE BIG SISTER T-SHIRT-BUT STILL DADDY'S PRINCESS | eBay
Toni-Ann~10
Sicily Rae~7
Yasmine Joanne~5
Aaron Michael Junior~ONE!!!! Adalyn Marie-Morrison has arrived! 11/25/2013! 34 weeks..doing well!
March 1st, 2012, 06:35 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Love the shirts. I have bought baby a little brother outfit but I'm still looking for a big brother shirt for Jackson. You will definitely have to post pictures of your girls in those cute shirts.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
March 1st, 2012, 06:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Adorable! I love the idea of making them look like your kids! I haven't bought one for Chase yet but I really want to- maybe ill check that site out.

I can't wait to see pics of your girls in the shirts!

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
March 1st, 2012, 06:54 AM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
Those shirts are adorable. I got a big sister shirt for Allison at BRU (it has a little girl playing with dolls) but she likes the tricycle on the little brother onesie better!

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
March 1st, 2012, 08:04 AM
mamaleddie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks! They have such a selection! We got a dancing ballerina, a little girl swinging, and the princess..Now fingers crossed they get here before the 10th, barring any error, they should!
Toni-Ann~10
Sicily Rae~7
Yasmine Joanne~5
Aaron Michael Junior~ONE!!!! Adalyn Marie-Morrison has arrived! 11/25/2013! 34 weeks..doing well!
March 1st, 2012, 10:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
So cute! My girls wore "Big Sister In Charge" shirts when we announced on FB via photo that we were expecting a 3rd. I'll probably get them some new ones though.

March 1st, 2012, 11:52 AM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My oldest may feel like it would be silly to wear one this time around. He did when my youngest was born. I will ask him. But I think my 7 year old would be very excited and proud to wear one. I looked a few months ago. I need to look some more.

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search