Uncomfortable!!

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2012, 09:44 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think I have officially hit that point in pregnancy where you are just uncomfortable 24/7. I feel great when I lay flat on my back and stretch out but that is a big no no, I know. Other than that when I lay on my side baby boy seems to shift a bit and I feel okay. The rest of the day, I just seem to feel uncomfortable. I don't think I felt like this as early when I was pregnant with Jackson. Anybody else starting to feel uncomfortable alot?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
March 1st, 2012, 09:52 AM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
I'm good at the beginning of the day, but by the end of the day I can't find a way to get comfortable. I do lay on my back with some pillows to prop me up a little. Does that help you? Doc says if I'm propped up even slightly that it's fine.

I'm 3 weeks behind you though so I'd have to let you know how I really feel at 31 weeks. It's not like it gets easier!! I'm trying to prepare myself!

March 1st, 2012, 09:55 AM
Yes I do prop myself up at night on several pillows and that does help. I'm so short waisted that it seems like he is already running out of room.

A few weeks ago I was fine in the morning but by the evening I was very uncomfortable and now it just seems to start first thing in the morning.

March 1st, 2012, 10:02 AM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
Short torso here too! It's rough!!

March 1st, 2012, 10:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm not super tall (I'm only 5'6"), but most of my height is in my torso, so I don't get that uncomfortable. Baby keeps sitting on a nerve though and then I lose feeling in my right leg. I get achy when I lay on one side for too long, so I'm constantly tossing and turning at night. During the day, I'm usually okay as long as I'm not on my feet too much - if I am standing for too long then my back starts to hurt.

March 1st, 2012, 10:49 AM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
I'm uncomfortable all day too. Nevermind that getting Allison and I ready to go is a chore and I need a nap afterward! This poor kid hasn't had enough room in a while because I'm short (only 5'3 with no torso) and he's tall (measuing 16 inches 3 weeks ago). I know I went through the same problem with Allison but I don't remember it starting quite this early.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
March 1st, 2012, 11:38 AM
Miracle's Avatar ♥ Melissa ♥
I'm very uncomfy, too. But I've been trying to eat smaller meals rather than bigger and that seems to help. Eating and/or drinking a lot makes my stomach so tight and feel way worse.

March 1st, 2012, 11:48 AM
Super Mommy
Yeah ditto. The first half I'm fine, but by the second half, tired. My new symptom is that if I lean against something or press where my belly button is, it HURTS. It must be the pressure from day or weight. Or the uterus moving forward. I don't know. It's uncomfortable.
March 1st, 2012, 12:02 PM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
I've been very uncomfortable for a few weeks now and even have shortness of breath when sitting down because the pressure the 2 babies are putting on my lungs.
I'm surrounded by pillows at night and take over all the bed so DH has moved to the spare room.

[SIZE="3"]

March 1st, 2012, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dóchas View Post
I've been very uncomfortable for a few weeks now and even have shortness of breath when sitting down because the pressure the 2 babies are putting on my lungs.
I'm surrounded by pillows at night and take over all the bed so DH has moved to the spare room.
I can't even imagine 2 babies. One is hard enough.

March 1st, 2012, 12:44 PM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
I'm pretty much uncomfortable most of the time too. I'm also pretty short waisted (I'm all legs) so my internal organs have all been squished pretty good.
I was just complaining that I can't cross my legs anymore.
I sleep with a body pillow which helps, but also find myself on my back a lot too- it's just sometimes more comfortable.

March 1st, 2012, 02:31 PM
therightgirl08's Avatar Super Mommy
I am so uncomfortable. I hate tossing and turning because my hips and back hurt from sleeping on my sides. After being on my feet all day my sides hurt from carrying all this extra weight out front. I need a massage.

March 1st, 2012, 09:33 PM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have already hit the point of feeling uncomfortable most of the time. I am worried since I have 8 weeks until my c section. So I have a while to get more uncomfortable lol. I know that by 38 weeks when I delivered my other two I was very miserable. I'm nervous I will get to that point sooner this time.

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!
March 1st, 2012, 09:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am probably the shortest person here at 5' even, but I am not too uncomfortable yet. I mean I was months ago, and got used to it, lol. I am sure in 3 weeks I will be at the next level of discomfort though.
March 1st, 2012, 10:07 PM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *MJ* View Post
I am probably the shortest person here at 5' even
Ooh, you beat me by an inch! A towering 5'1" here. Short people rule!
March 1st, 2012, 10:58 PM
Koti's Avatar Nugget's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Koti Send a message via Yahoo to Koti
I'm uncomfortable but I think it's because I'm used to bending, lifting...lots of physical stuff at work and now I just really don't want to do anything and if I drop something and someone is around, I sure do ask them to pick it up for me. I also still try to turn on my stomach when I sleep and that's quickly corrected. It just keeps getting better though!
March 2nd, 2012, 03:24 AM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not yet, but I'm only 28 weeks so I'm behind a lot of you.

I keep finding myself waking up on my back (I'm really congested with a cold - apparently I can breathe better on my back). So weird. I *never* sleep on my back, lol.

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
March 2nd, 2012, 05:32 AM
Glad I'm not the only one who has hit that uncomfortable stage of pregnancy. Now we can all be uncomfortable together!!

March 2nd, 2012, 06:23 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
I remember with Maidson 30 weeks was when it started to hurt.
I am ok when laying on my side but on my back hurts to much.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
March 2nd, 2012, 06:37 AM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am pretty uncomfortable 24/7 particularly in the morning and in the middle of the night when I get up to pee. and at night when I am bloated....so yeah all the time. I am carrying really low. and when I first get up I feel like my whole pelvic floor will just give out. when my bladder is full it is way worse. last night I practically felt like I was in labor when I got up to go to the bathroom. because everything just hurt.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search