Weekend Plans!!

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By melissalaw

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2012, 05:26 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So what's on everybody agenda for this weekend? Anybody having a baby shower? Doing anything fun and exciting.

I am very excited for this weekend. We are taking Jackson to the Circus for the first time on Sunday and I can't wait. He loves animals, especially Elephants so I think he is going to love it. On Saturday my nephew is turning 3 so we will be going to his birthday party. Going to be a busy but fun weekend.
imdawn likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
March 2nd, 2012, 10:12 AM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Sounds like you have a great weekend ahead of you. Enjoy

As for me. I've nothing planned. the weather in Ireland the last few days have been beautiful so I've been sitting in the garden. We might head to the beach but DH has "Man flu" so we'll see.

[SIZE="3"]

March 2nd, 2012, 10:17 AM
Veteran
We will probably do the beach at some point tomorrow, as the weather is beautiful here. And we have a 3D ultrasound at 1:00 that my mom, sister and grandma are coming down for!

March 2nd, 2012, 10:21 AM
#5 = the "Newbie"
Well I work tonight and Sunday night, so Saturday I will need a nap during the day and then all the kids have games and it is opening day for baseball too! Busy, busy!

Barbara 38
Bill 40
Lexi 17
Jeremy 12
Dylan 9
Nathan born April 23, 2012
March 2nd, 2012, 10:30 AM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
saturday relaxing/cleaning out the nursery. sunday we have a going away party for a friend of ours that is moving to Japan.

March 2nd, 2012, 12:00 PM
speechteach42's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
at "man flu" I know exactly what you mean. Men are so dramatic when they're sick!

I'm going to a scrapbook retreat. I'm excited to get some major work done on DD's book. I'm almost a year behind with her pics and now I have another baby coming so soon!
March 2nd, 2012, 09:43 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We have a 3d Ultrasound Saturday, probably do some baby and wedding shopping while we are down there. That's about it!
March 2nd, 2012, 10:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My baby shower is tomorrow and I am super excited On Sunday we are relaxing. We all need it!

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
March 3rd, 2012, 07:32 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
Today (saturday) We are going shopping, DH needs a suit and Im getting maybe a new dress and shirt for baby showers! Then we are having dinner with MIL. Tomorrow we have church and Youth Group.

March 3rd, 2012, 07:50 AM
disneydiva76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to disneydiva76
My hubby works every sat/ sun. So I don't get to do cool stuff until mid week.

I need to work on getting my baby shower invites done and find somehow to make the favors before next Saturday.

Stressing out bigtime over doing it all!

}
March 3rd, 2012, 08:46 AM
aka shawna
tomorrow is supposed to be nice! hopefully something fun. have a lovely weekend everyone!
March 3rd, 2012, 09:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
if i feel up to it, i might go shopping, work on the nursery, & do a much needed house cleaning.

March 3rd, 2012, 09:51 AM
Jennmarie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm at work right now; and probably won't do too much when I get home. We've been 2 weeks without a clothes drier, and I'm going crazy not being able to do laundry. DH is supposed to be getting one from my parents while I'm at work; so hopefully I will get to come home to the sound of the drier running As for tomorrow; hopefully do a little more cleaning up/out around the house and in the nursery area. My mom & sis are hosting my shower; but I'm doing a lot of the planning behind the scenes; so I need to finish up my invites and get a guest list together to send them out with. That will probably be about it though. I feel like I haven't played with the boys in forever-so I'm spending time with them before I accomplish anything.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search