Hm..baby movements making me nauseous?

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Jennmarie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is one of those things I don't remember..so just curious. When your little ones get to rolling around and moving alot; does it give you a nauseous type feeling? Or is this just my body reminding me that the 1st tri sickies never really left? She was super active during the night too, so I'm thinking maybe I'm tender in there. Anyone else?

March 4th, 2012, 09:44 AM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
I get that way too. It got really bad with DS an I suspect she will be the same way in another few weeks.

I also feel worn out on days that she's very active. It makes me tired or something.

March 4th, 2012, 09:49 AM
I hit 28 weeks Tues/Wed depending on who you ask..so I was thinking maybe a growth spurt or something. I'm glad its not just me. (Not that I'm happy you are uncomfortable..lol. Misery loves company!) I remember my DSs kicking really hard and keeping their hands/feet in my ribs, but I don't think they did this much rolling around.

March 4th, 2012, 09:51 AM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
She had a growth spurt last week. I feel so much bigger and can identify her body parts easier now. She's also much stronger and kicking my butt!! lol

March 4th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Koti's Avatar Nugget's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Koti Send a message via Yahoo to Koti
It bothers me when Im in bed and get the rolling feeling. I feel so sick but it goes away pretty quickly.
March 4th, 2012, 10:28 AM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yes I get nauseous feeling too.

March 4th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was JUST getting this now. I feel miserable today & was wondering the same thing.
March 4th, 2012, 04:33 PM
KaiyaRae'sMomma's Avatar Forever missing Kaiya Rae
OMG! I was JUST telling DH this earlier! I keep feeling nauseous and I realized it's when she's really active. Things like this happen and I think I'm the only crazy one...and then I come to this board! That is why I love JM!!!

Thank you Alethia for my siggy!

Read my blog: www.grievingmomma.wordpress.com
March 4th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes!! Not fun!

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
March 4th, 2012, 05:00 PM
I'm glad its normal!! I swear this one hasn't stopped moving for 15 minutes all day today! When I was driving earlier I swear it felt like my tummy was in spin cycle. We can make it to May...(repeat to self as needed)

March 4th, 2012, 08:35 PM
JsBaby's Avatar Super Mommy
Yes. I do. I've been wondering if I was the only one. I love feeling him move but sometimes it's a bit much.
March 4th, 2012, 08:44 PM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My kids almost never roll. It's weird. I hear other people talking about it, but nope. Each of my three have picked a position and then just hung out there. This one is wicked active, constantly (constantly!) kicking me, but it's just her feet moving around.

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
March 5th, 2012, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarmagic View Post
My kids almost never roll. It's weird. I hear other people talking about it, but nope. Each of my three have picked a position and then just hung out there. This one is wicked active, constantly (constantly!) kicking me, but it's just her feet moving around.
this is the first one that I've been able to definately say that's what's happening. My DSs both did exactly the same thing you are talking about. (Specifically with pretty much one foot in my ribs at ALL times, and using it to push down. )

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search