3-7 qotd

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2012, 06:06 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
What is your clothing style?

http://lindseysphotography.com/
March 7th, 2012, 07:29 AM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
I'm a jeans and tshirts girl for my everyday stuff. My *style* varies.

I like jeggings/leggings and boots
Long shirts/sweaters and scarves
Flip flops and tank tops
Dresses and heels

Depends on my mood. I like to mix it up and I haven't bought clothes in FOREVER. I refused to buy anything the year I was TTC because I would think 'what if I get pregnant this month!' so I just put clothes on hold. I can't wait to get my regular body back and go shopping!!

March 7th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Super Mommy
Ha! as of now? Anything that still fits XD

But normally! I like jeans and T-shirts.
March 7th, 2012, 07:58 AM
aka shawna
t's and jeans.
March 7th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
usually just jeans and tshirt. lately, anything that fits lol. it could be a gown and leggings lol.

March 7th, 2012, 09:41 AM
ElizabethS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Right now? Anything COMFORTABLE and STRETCHY! I have a pretty limited wardrobe for home because I work as a banker 40 hrs a week...and I'm in suits and dresses and pretty much anything business attire. As far as on the weekends I'm a jeans and cute shirt kinda girl..when NOT pregnant. Like I said, pregnant I can't stand to wear ANYTHING tight!

Momma to Alex (2005), Cadence, (2008), Ethan (2010), Brayden (2012), and Adrianna Elise due September 19th 2014

Stepmom to two (2006, and 2009).

March 7th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm usually pretty casual in my dress. Shorts and a tank kinda stuff. Lately its been yoga pants and a tank because I can't stand maternity shorts! Why must they all be cut to make our legs look 10 pounds heavier?? Might be due to my height. At 5 ft tall, everything hits really low, and just looks sloppy.
March 7th, 2012, 10:49 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Right now? It's 3 year old vintage maternity clothes look on heavy rotation.

When not pregnant- I wear business casual Monday- Friday, I tend to lean on the more business side now. On weekends typically I'm jeans and t-shirt.

March 7th, 2012, 11:03 AM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
these days I am a pajama girl lol. but when not pregnant I love casual dresses and skirts. and in the winter I guess i am a typical jeans and shirt girl. but honestly I find jeans incredibly uncomfortable. so generally they come off the moment i get home and i will put on sweats or something equally comfortable.

March 7th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Jeans and shirts mainly. I used to be more into skirts/dresses, but I'm not happy with how I look now, so I tend to just go casual.

March 7th, 2012, 02:02 PM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When not pregnant, I wear a lot of jeans with printed or graphic T-shirts and jackets. I have a ton of jackets: corduroy, leather, fake leather, denim...love them!

During the pregnancy, I've been wearing jeans every day and plain maternity sweaters or long sleeved shirts from Target. I try to wear funky necklaces with them to work so I don't feel too boring.

Now that I'm on bed rest, I bought myself three pairs of nice "loungewear" type PJs so that I'm not just wearing my frumpy pajamas all day but I'm still comfortable.
March 7th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Pregnancy style: jeans and lounge-type pants with baby tees and sweaters mostly. The weather is warming up so I will probably wear more skirts, dresses and tanks.

Not pregnant style: I am a true beach girl, born and raised. I love strapless shirts and dresses, flowy skirts, flip flops, sandals and wedges. I also wear jean capris a lot. To work I usually wear nice skirts or pants with a nice shirt.

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
March 7th, 2012, 04:17 PM
I could not ask for more.
Jeans and a t-shirt. Now it's just maternity jeans and a maternity t-shirt. Lol

March 8th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Cheet_oh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
jeans and t-shirts...when I'm working, I have to have the business wear, so any chance I get not to wear any of it I take!! A regular "me" style does not exist, however.

(Angela - 37) (Doug - 32)

(Steven - 20) (Sebastian - 18) (Mina - 13) (Ava - 4) (Aria - 1)

March 8th, 2012, 08:39 AM
JsBaby's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm jeans/khakis and a nice shirt, shoes with a heel. I dress too nice for my job, but I feel better that way and I guess it's "my style". If we go out, it's a shiny/ sparkly shirt with black pants or jeans.

I wish I was more into t-shirts, jeans and tennies. My doctor told me I need to quit wearing heels and find flats or tennis shoes, so I'm trying. I like my heels because of my height and hips, I feel heels help slim.
March 8th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Fab-Brunette's Avatar Veteran
I wear a lot of stuff from isabellaoliver.com and seraphine.co, lots of fitted tanks, cute sweaters or cardigans, and skinny jeans or skinny black pants, sometimes leggings.
March 8th, 2012, 03:34 PM
dee.76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wear alot of skirts and dresses, just because they are comfy and don't contrict my tummy...(maxi dresses are my super comfy clothes) but apart from that anything that fits..... I did buy some maternity pants for work but they are horrifically uncomfortable... (stupid ebay purchase)... So I have worn them once... hehe

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search