Does your head itch??

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2012, 12:31 PM
.Jessica.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Every single pregnancy I SWEAR I have lice cause my head itches so dang bad. I make my DH look through my hair to see...he laughs everytime but I know there has to be lice cause why else does it itch so bad?? I dont have dandruff or anything it just itches really really bad.

Anyone's head itch really bad or am I just completely crazy?? Is this normal?

March 8th, 2012, 12:51 PM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not my head... but my back this time!! My upper back has been driving me crazy this entire pregnancy... it's just recently started to calm down a bit after I slathered it in lotion every day. but man..... I have never felt so itchy. It's so distracting!!

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
March 8th, 2012, 01:21 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My head has never itched during pregnancy, but I think we have our nutty pregnancy symptoms.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
March 8th, 2012, 04:31 PM
imdawn's Avatar Super Mommy
My head itched so bad with both pregnancies. It has calmed down a bit the last few weeks but I accredit that to using head and shoulders for dry itchy scalp. It helps some. For a while it was practically unbearable.

March 8th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i have a really dry scalp normally, so it's always itchy. but holy heck, towards the end of my pregnancies i get really, really bad dandruff. it's really gross and itches a bit more.

March 8th, 2012, 07:15 PM
ArmyWife06's Avatar Proud Army Wife
Yup. But its not too bad. Sometimes it will be really bad though and it feels like i have something crawling in my hair.

March 8th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Lisa H's Avatar Super Mommy
Ugh we have lice going around at school right now so my head itches just with the thought of that. Normally my head is fine, it's my belly and breasts that itch like crazy.
March 9th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Koti's Avatar Nugget's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Koti Send a message via Yahoo to Koti
Actually my hair is greasy...horribly greasy. I shampoo with clarifying stuff and no conditioner and it still looks like I haven't washed. I have to wear tied up everyday so its not disgusting looking
I bought some prell today to try
March 9th, 2012, 04:23 PM
.Jessica.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
Ugh we have lice going around at school right now so my head itches just with the thought of that. Normally my head is fine, it's my belly and breasts that itch like crazy.
Ugh that stinks...hopefully you do not get it then.
Oh and my boobs itch like crazy too...they actually bleed cause I cant help but itch them.

Im glad im not the only one that has the problem. But it still sucks none the less.

March 9th, 2012, 05:10 PM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
I've been using dry scalp shampoo for months because my head was so itchy. My whole body has been dry, but it's getting better.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search