Friday Five!!

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2012, 06:10 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Favorite month of the year?
2. What kind of make up do you wear?
3. How often to you get your hair cut?
4. Last time you had a night out with your DH?
5. What are you doing this weekend?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
March 9th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Veteran
June

Eye liner, mascara, and lip gloss

Ha! I have been putting off my hair cut now for more then a year... its about down to my butt.

Valentines day

No plans as of yet.

March 9th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Veteran
- November
- MAC & BE
- Every 6-8 weeks
- Last Saturday, I surprised him with tickets to the Red Sox first spring training game.
- We have a redo 3D U/S in the morning, then we are going to do a walk through of our new house, going to dinner in Tampa with my family, then going to the Lightning hockey game. Sunday..just catching up on sleep.

March 9th, 2012, 08:31 AM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Favorite month of the year? probably may..especially this year

2. What kind of make up do you wear? whatever brand is reasonably priced. usually it will just be a powder and maybe mascara. but it is pretty rare that I put any on.

3. How often to you get your hair cut? lol like once every couple years. occasionally I get sick of it and will take the scissors to it myself. I plan on getting it done some time in the next few weeks before the baby though.

4. Last time you had a night out with your DH? Wednesday he took off work early and we went out.

5. What are you doing this weekend? not to much that I know of.

March 9th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. Favorite month of the year? hmm, maybe may b/c i like the name lol and the weather isn't so hot
2. What kind of make up do you wear? none lately, but usually mac and laura mercier. mascara, eyeliner, blush, & lip stuff
3. How often to you get your hair cut? every 8wks, but plan on holding off until i recover from my csection
4. Last time you had a night out with your DH? mid december
5. What are you doing this weekend? might go to babies r us and pick up some things of my registry swince i decided not to go through with the baby shower

March 9th, 2012, 08:56 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
1. Favorite month of the year? August thats when we always go on vacation

2. What kind of make up do you wear? powder or tinted moisturizer, blush, lipgloss, mascara

3. How often to you get your hair cut? only when I feel like a change, it hasnt been cut in a year or more right now.

4. Last time you had a night out with your DH? on purpose to go out, new years. Just shopping or whatever, last weekend.

5. What are you doing this weekend? Nothing major staying around the house. I might work on a craft project.

March 9th, 2012, 09:14 AM
disneydiva76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to disneydiva76
1. Favorite month of the year? December...Xmas time and Disney rocks during the holidays.

2. What kind of make up do you wear? All different brands

3. How often to you get your hair cut? Not cut much. Hair grows slow. Colored alot though.

4. Last time you had a night out with your DH? Two weeks ago dinner and a movie

5. What are you doing this weekend? 1st of our baby showers! (hubby's side of the fam)

}
March 9th, 2012, 10:12 AM
.Jessica.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Favorite month of the year? Probably April or may

2. What kind of make up do you wear? lots of different brands but my base is covergirl

3. How often to you get your hair cut?like once a year...always come last hahah

4. Last time you had a night out with your DH?business party last sat. but before that it was months and months

5. What are you doing this weekend? absolutely nothing ahhaha

March 9th, 2012, 10:34 AM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
1. Favorite month of the year? September (still warm, football, cooler nights, DH and DS have their birthday)

2. What kind of make up do you wear? Right now, some Almay and some bronzer. A little mascara and gloss. No special brands. Just whatever I like.

3. How often to you get your hair cut? Once every few months

4. Last time you had a night out with your DH? Kid free? Um. June or July I think.

5. What are you doing this weekend? Staying home! The town shut schools down due to an outbreak of the Norovirus and I am afraid to get out and get it!!

March 9th, 2012, 11:34 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Favorite month of the year? September; I love autumn!
2. What kind of make up do you wear? Almay eye makeup
3. How often to you get your hair cut? Roughly twice a year
4. Last time you had a night out with your DH? Yikes, I don't know. If just going out to dinner counts, probably about 3 weeks ago, before I went on bed rest.
5. What are you doing this weekend? Not much! Some friends are coming over tomorrow night to watch the Sharks hockey game.
March 9th, 2012, 12:02 PM
speechteach42's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Favorite month of the year? October
2. What kind of make up do you wear? Um...none.
3. How often to you get your hair cut? When it's short every 4-6 weeks. Otherwise every 12 weeks or so.
4. Last time you had a night out with your DH? I don't even rememeber. That's bad!
5. What are you doing this weekend? Visiting with my sister and my brand new nephew!
March 9th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Favorite month of the year? October
2. What kind of make up do you wear? I wear eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick. No specific brands.
3. How often to you get your hair cut? A few times a year. I usually cut it short then let it grow out.
4. Last time you had a night out with your DH I don't recall.
5. What are you doing this weekend? Probably not much. Dh will be working as usual.

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!
March 9th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
1. Favorite month of the year? April
2. What kind of make up do you wear? Mainly MAC, Bare Escentuals and Nars
3. How often to you get your hair cut? Not very often...maybe once a year now?
4. Last time you had a night out with your DH? In February for our anniversary
5. What are you doing this weekend? Hopefully sleeping in

March 9th, 2012, 07:55 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Favorite month of the year? October'ish. Starts to get cool and its beautiful!
2. What kind of make up do you wear? I am expierementing right now, trying to figure out how to get rid of this red in my skin Right now, I am using almay base. Eyes are typically avon.
3. How often to you get your hair cut? December and going tomorrow. It is usually about 3-6 months depending. I am going back to this...dont mind the drunk girl

4. Last time you had a night out with your DH? We went out last weekend. We had our 3d ultrasound, dinner and some shopping
5. What are you doing this weekend? We are taking the kids to see The Lorax tomorrow after my hair cut.
March 9th, 2012, 08:23 PM
alilangel7's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Favorite month of the year? July - summer break!
2. What kind of make up do you wear? Mary Kay
3. How often to you get your hair cut? When I can't stand it anymore - once a year?
4. Last time you had a night out with your DH? last summer?
5. What are you doing this weekend? working on cleaning out the baby's room, school stuff, strawberry picking with my daughter

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my beautiful siggy!

March 9th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Lisa H's Avatar Super Mommy
1. Favorite month of the year? July
2. What kind of make up do you wear? umm... chapstick. If I'm wearing my contacts I also wear eyeliner and mascara
3. How often to you get your hair cut? Last time I had it done, it had been a full year between cuts.
4. Last time you had a night out with your DH? Do prenatal classes count? About 2 weeks ago, we go out at least once a month.
5. What are you doing this weekend? We have an international student staying with us for the week starting today so we are spending a lot of time getting to know her.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search