We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
So I had another OB appointment on Thursday (I go to one every 2 weeks right now). It was not the best one. My uterus is still measuring 23 weeks like it has been for a few weeks now and the baby is still not growing. Both my uterus and the baby is still measuring at around 23 weeks! The good news is her heart rate was at 150. My doctor still does not know what is going on so she is sending me 80 miles out to a high risk specialist to get this figured out. My dr been doing tons of research and is very concern about it. So I will be seeing this new doctor in a week or so.... he will also do a high risk u/s to see if he find out why my baby or uterus wont grow anymore! Please keep my baby in your thoughts! I didnt have to go through this with my other 2!
My doctor done a few u/s, measuring my belly, and weight! I am not gaining weight either so the combinnation has her worried. I also had a tear on my placenta around 8 or 9 weeks... so it could be that the placenta didnt develop right. There are other reasons what it is going on... that is just one of them. She also said there is a good chance we might be delivering the baby early so everything is up in the air! It is a stressful situation but my husband and I are prepared and have an emergency plan in place already! Its just crazy that this could be a possibility but of course hoping for the best!
Don't let it stress you out girl. I hope you get some answers from this new doc.
We had something similar with Lilly and ultrasound measurements showed baby behind and not growing. They called it "growth restriction" . They were super worried that she would be 4/5 pounds at the most and scheduled an induction. I had sonograms every week and NST in between a few times to monitor her.
With all that said, she came out at 6 lbs 11 oz. They were way off!
So just pray and hold out on hope that once your LO is born, everything will be ok.