Welp..nuthin' but doggie...

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2012, 01:24 PM
mamaleddie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
style from here on out! Totally TMI, but I had to share..Sex has just become comical! We laugh more than get any business done these days..And after the fart he squished outta me last night, I told him it's over, only doggie from now on!! It was the pressure!! Not to mention I feel like he's on a dang teeter totter when he's on top!
So, what is working for you these days? I hate sideways, just told you the horror of missionary, and it takes me forever to climb on top and I feel like I'm gonna squish him!!
Please, tell me I'm not alone!
Toni-Ann~10
Sicily Rae~7
Yasmine Joanne~5
Aaron Michael Junior~ONE!!!! Adalyn Marie-Morrison has arrived! 11/25/2013! 34 weeks..doing well!
March 12th, 2012, 01:30 PM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
Me on top, doggie and I can get on the side of the bed while he stands up. Missionary isn't impossible yet, but I don't know comfortable he is having to hold himself up so high over my belly!! lol

March 12th, 2012, 01:32 PM
speechteach42's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't even remember the last time we DTD but I'm sure we did it with me on top. DH doesn't like doggie style bc then he can't see the boobies (he's a MAJOR boob man) so that's out. Missionary is still possible but it's just weird now.
March 12th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Jennmarie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm lazy..so I like him standing up and me laying off the edge of the bed. But if I'm more in the mood and more into it (and less of the I'm doing this to keep a happy hubby attitude) we like to be on a chair with him sitting up and me in his lap. Sort of me on top, but different (better) angles.

March 12th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Everything but me on top is working fine. I feel like I'm going to squish him if I'm on top right now.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search