Too Tired Tuesday?

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2012, 06:20 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
For Pregnant Mommies- How are you sleeping? Belly getting in the way, up all night peeing?

For new mommies - How are your babies sleeping? Up every few hours? How are you sleeping and also taking care of your newborn?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
May 1st, 2012, 06:59 AM
StephL's Avatar Veteran
Still pregnant (39wks5days!!), and not sleeping at all. Its not so much that my belly is in the way, but my hips and the inside of my tummy are so unbearably sore. Looking forward to having baby out and in my arms!
May 1st, 2012, 08:01 AM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
Pregnant and not sleeping well or much at all. It's rough and I'm ready to be up with a baby instead of miserable with body aches and peeing!!

May 1st, 2012, 08:07 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
still pregnant but actually sleeping pretty well, I wake up about 3 times to pee, and I am uncomfortable but I just sleep so hard.

May 1st, 2012, 08:35 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have to wake Kira every 3 hours to eat, but that's better than when I was pregnant and getting up to pee every 90 minutes!
May 1st, 2012, 09:13 AM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Since Archer has not been home yet it's just me. I have to sleep on my back and I can't move much or the incision hurts. It's funny because I am a back sleeper. but I want so much to lay on my sides right now. It's just too painful though. And while pregnant sleeping on my sides hurt and I always woke on my back. Go figure. Other than that I am sleeping okay. The pain pills help me get to sleep. Otherwise I would probably still have my insomnia.

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!
May 1st, 2012, 09:19 AM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
Junior is a wonderful sleeper! He sleeps one 4 hour stretch and then his usual 3 hour stretch. I am feeling more rested with him here than when I was pregnant and couldn't sleep for more than an hour at a time without having to pee!

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
May 1st, 2012, 09:42 AM
alilangel7's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wake up about 3:30 and 5:30 every morning to pee. Trouble is I often have a hard time going back to sleep after. So I am up playing on my phone or something. DH said he is tired of waking up seeing me play on my phone!!! I keep telling him I would rather be sleeping!

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my beautiful siggy!

May 1st, 2012, 10:10 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
I am not sleeping good at all. Everything hurts when i am sleeping.
May 1st, 2012, 10:35 PM
Lisa H's Avatar Super Mommy
38.5 weeks here. Not sleeping well at all. I get up to pee every half hour and then can't get back to sleep or I'll move and it will hurt so much that I wake up. So ready for baby to come!
May 2nd, 2012, 07:58 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
Still pregnant and waking 1-2 times a hour to pee
I think I will get more sleep once baby gets here.

I guess I got lucky the first time because I slept so good when pregnant with Madison. The only night I did not sleep was the night before my induction because I was so nervous.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
May 2nd, 2012, 09:03 AM
disneydiva76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to disneydiva76
Still pregnant. I honestly don't think I've slept all night long since I've gotten pregnant lol

}
May 2nd, 2012, 09:55 AM
Sunshine0918's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Luke wakes up to eat about every 2 to 3 hours. I actually slept better pregnant. I would get up to pee about 6 times a night but I would fall back asleep pretty quick. Since I am breastfeeding, it is hard for people to help with feedings unless I am able to pump some milk. But Luke is a momma's boy already and he wants me when it comes to bedtime. He is a week old today and I think we are finally starting to figure each other out. Hopefully we will get on some sort of a schedule soon and sleep will be better.

April 2014

My chart: My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search