What you are doing Wednesday?

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2012, 09:06 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
for pregnant mommies: How are things progressing in your pregnancy? How much longer have you got? Are you dilated yet?

for new mommies: what are you and your babies up to today? How are the dr appointments going for baby: How are you feeling, does your body still ache from delivery?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
May 2nd, 2012, 09:09 AM
disneydiva76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to disneydiva76
I didn't get a cervical exam this week so not sure where I technically am. I have to wait til next week. It "feels" like things are progressing, but I could be way off.
Hanging in there!

}
May 2nd, 2012, 10:01 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
for new mommies: what are you and your babies up to today?

I'm leaving K at home with her daddy for an hour or so to run and do a urine sample; I can't quite carry the weight of her plus car seat yet.

When I get back, I have thank you notes to write and birth announcements to send out. Otherwise just normal stuff like feeding baby and snuggling and watching playoff hockey.

How are the dr appointments going for baby: How are you feeling, does your body still ache from delivery?

She's only had one appt so far. Her next one is tomorrow.

I'm feeling pretty good. I'm having crampy pain in the pelvic region when peeing -- hence the aforementioned urine sample -- but otherwise am nearly pain free unless I overdo things.
May 2nd, 2012, 10:24 AM
alilangel7's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am still going...last check was a week ago. I was dilated to a 1, 0% effaced and the head was high...so not making so much progress. I am fine with going late, but I hope to not be induced this time around. Still not feeling many BH or much progress. Going in tomorrow and I am thinking she will check and possibly strip my membranes (although we might wait one more week for that.)

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my beautiful siggy!

May 2nd, 2012, 10:25 AM
Jennmarie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are things progressing in your pregnancy? Pretty good..she is healthy and growing; and I am feeling ok. Def plenty of uncomfortable/irritable moments, and getting LOTS of BH/crampiness.
How much longer have you got? 4 weeks or so
Are you dilated yet? Not that I know of, I will probably be getting checked on Friday though.

May 2nd, 2012, 10:54 AM
therightgirl08's Avatar Super Mommy
what are you and your babies up to today? Just hanging out around the house. We might run to get a playmat for her. I need to get out of the house for a bit. We might get her and Tali dressed and take some pictures.

How are the dr appointments going for baby? Good. We have had 6 appointments so far for weight checks and bilirubin levels. She has the ABO incompatibility, which is causing the jaundice. But things are looking good so far. It looks like its starting to settle down a bit.

How are you feeling, does your body still ache from delivery? I am feeling good. No aches here. The only thing that hurts is my right nipple from a unfortunate accident with a new electric breast pump. I needed a smaller size shield. I got a tear and it is almost totally healed now. Other then that just a little tired from all the night feedings.

May 2nd, 2012, 11:12 AM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
What are you and your babies up to today? Today is a nice stay at home day.

How are the dr appointments going for baby? He had his first appointment on Monday- his doctor thinks he's as perfect as I do.

How are you feeling, does your body still ache from delivery? I'm doing well, off the painkillers, and chasing my toddler (just not picking her up).

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
May 2nd, 2012, 11:14 AM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
Last Thursday I was 2 cm dilated, 60% effaced and at a -2 station. I'll get checked tomorrow at my exam.

I'm doing okay. Having trouble walking around due to pressure, but I try to take it easy if possible.

May 2nd, 2012, 12:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Today were back in our routine with the other kids. I'm cleaning out my closet some today too, and getting some housework done. Owen isn't cooperating tho, so I haven't been able to bath yet.
Owens appointment went well. No jondice and he was gaining back a little weight. need to get his two week apt scheduled.
I'm still a bit sore from the c section. But I've been having to carry around my 15 mo old since one week post surgery and keep up with the older two as well. i think its keeping me a tad sore.
May 2nd, 2012, 12:26 PM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
for new mommies: what are you and your babies up to today? had an appointment for Lydia this morning now we are lounging around napping
How are the dr appointments going for baby?great, she is only five days and gained 1 1/2 ounces, doctor said she is doing great.
How are you feeling, does your body still ache from delivery?I am feeling great. I mean yes I am a little achy but all in all fantastic. I was super sure still after DS

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search