Pregnancy

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dee.76

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2012, 09:12 PM
Veteran
Does anyone miss being pregnant?

I find myself going to rub my pregnant tummy and am sad to find that its not there anymore
Just told DH that i wana be pregnant again and he just laughed and said "MAYBE in a few years" We will see... i KNOW im not finished with building our family

June 3rd, 2012, 09:24 PM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I do miss it. I don't really miss the physical aspects (other than feeling her kick ) but pregnancy hormones really agreed with me for some reason.

I thought for sure we'd be a "one and done" family but we're already starting to talk about the next kid. We're in our mid-30s so if we do decide to have another child, we'll want to start trying within the next year (yikes!).
June 3rd, 2012, 09:36 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynBB View Post
We're in our mid-30s so if we do decide to have another child, we'll want to start trying within the next year (yikes!).
Im 21 and decided long b4 I had Logan that IF I had a child or children I wanted to have them young. My mother seemed to struggle with empty nesting and I just want to be slightly young when I go through that.... hope that does not sound selfish .. but Yeah, im in the same boat! Pregnancy hormones were actually .... enjoyable I guess

June 4th, 2012, 07:11 AM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Same here with the pregnancy horomones...accept maybe the last two weeks. They were better than my PCOS crazy woman horomones! Anyway, yes I am already excited to start trying for the next one even though I know it will be awhile. I dont look forward to the morning sickness or those last few weeks of waiting...but that time in between is so special. I really loved being pregnant until I got impatient to meet him. I really wasnt all that uncomfortable or miserable until the very very end...
June 4th, 2012, 07:57 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
I miss being pregnant. Although the last month was hard with my blood pressure and being put on bed rest I can't wait to be pregnant again. We are going to try in 6 months.
June 4th, 2012, 02:06 PM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
I miss it too
i think this is my last baby and that makes it harder.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
June 4th, 2012, 05:59 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I miss it really bad since I dont think that I will ever be pregnant again...
June 4th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Sunshine0918's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I miss it. But we won't be trying for another baby for 1-2 years. But I can see me getting baby fever before then.

April 2014

My chart: My Ovulation Chart
June 4th, 2012, 07:50 PM
dee.76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I miss being pregnant soooo much!!.. Its crazy!!.. Dont know why... Not that I would rush out and try to get pregnant this quickly or anything but yep I see a pregnant woman now and get mushy.. hehe
Aliciafj1 likes this.

June 7th, 2012, 01:14 AM
Cheet_oh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG thank you so much for starting this thread!!!! I've been so sad because Aria's birth happened so fast, I miss being pregnant and I was sad today (6/6) because it was my induction date and I could have been pregnant for another week.

I'm in my mid 30s and Doug's 31, so we're going to start trying again in 6 mo. I can't wait Of course I have PCOS so it takes us a ridiculously long time to conceive.

(Angela - 37) (Doug - 32)

(Steven - 20) (Sebastian - 18) (Mina - 13) (Ava - 4) (Aria - 1)

June 7th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheet_oh View Post
I'm in my mid 30s and Doug's 31, so we're going to start trying again in 6 mo. I can't wait Of course I have PCOS so it takes us a ridiculously long time to conceive.
Well Good Luck I hope it happens quickly this next time!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search