Monday Question for New Mommies 06/04

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 4th, 2012, 06:42 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is your baby's sleep schedule at night? How many times are you having to get up?

Thankfully Jacob has started sleeping a bit better. We usually go to sleep around 9:00 pm and he gets back up at 1:00 a.m., then he is back up at 4:00 a.m., then back up at 7:00 a.m. The 4 hour stretch of sleep I am getting from 9 to 1 seems to be making me feel human again. When he was getting up every 2 hours or so it was really taking a toll on me.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
June 4th, 2012, 07:57 AM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
That's great that you're finally getting some sleep, Melissa. I know it made a big difference with Allison. Unfortunatly, it took until she was 9 months old before she slept longer than 2 hour stretches!

As for JR's sleeping, he's been great from the beginning! He goes to sleep at 9, wakes up between 2 and 3, then we get up for the day about 5:30. He eats at 5:30 and goes back to sleep until around 9, that allows me to get things done before Allison wakes up at 7!

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
June 4th, 2012, 07:59 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
We usually try to go to bed around 9 pm or 10 pm. Cody usually makes it about 3 hours before we wakes up and wants to fed. Sometimes we can get 4 hours out of him.
June 4th, 2012, 09:27 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kira usually eats around 10:30pm, then 1:30am, 3:30am, and 6:30am. After 6:30am she naps pretty well for most of the morning (naturally -- once I'm awake and up, she's zonked ).

She slept through the night once from 12:30am until 6:30am but sadly that seems to have been a one off. Ah well!
June 4th, 2012, 10:06 AM
aka shawna
she goes off and on. some nights i'll get a 4 to 5 hour sleep before she wakes. other nights she's up every 2 hours, sometimes more. but towards the morning when she is worn out, she'll sleep a good 4 hours, those are often my awake hours so i dont reap much benefit in the sleep department. lol
June 4th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Grant usually goes down for the night around 9:45pm. He then wakes up around 2am to nurse. Goes right back to sleep, then wakes about every 2 hours from then on. He usually wakes up right around when the girls get up for the day, which is around 830am.

June 4th, 2012, 11:28 AM
LindseyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to LindseyB
Blakely seems to be sleeping about like the rest of the babies. She has one good stretch of sleep at the beginning, then about every 2 or 2.5 hours until about 8 am

She won't go to bed before 10 (it was 11 until this week so thats progress) and then she sleeps until at least 2 usually. Last night she slept from 10-3:15!! But then its every 2-3 hours.

[

FOLLOW ME @ http://www.sweetnsourmom.blogspot.com
June 4th, 2012, 12:53 PM
jacks_mommy's Avatar Veteran
Sofia has been waking up about twice a night to eat. She goes to bed around 9 or 9:30, then is up around 1am to eat and again around 4-4:30 to eat. However- last night, she only woke up once to eat. She fell asleep at 9:30 and didn't wake up until 3:30am to eat! Needless to say, I usually pump at 1am when she is up, and since she didn't wake up,n either did I. So- when I went to pump at 3:30am, I got 10 ounces!! Her night stretches are getting longer and longer which is a good thing. She is still eating during the day about every 2-3 hours.

*Thank you AlexKatieAidenMommy for my awesome siggie*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search