Weekly baby check in June 4 to June 10.

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fromustobaby

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 4th, 2012, 08:56 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tell us what your bany is up to this week. How old are they, how big they are and anything else you want us to know. Share a picture of your baby this week.

Jacob will be 6 weeks on Wednesday. Can't believe how quickly the time has passed. At his 1 month appointnent last week he was 10 lb 4 oz up from 7lb 1 oz at birth. Definitely don't have to worry if he's getting enough mill. He was 21 3/4 inches long. He still won't take a paci. We did introduce a bottle of pumped milk and he took that okay. He is finally sleeping for one 4 hour stretch at night which is nice.
Here are a few of his latest pictures.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
June 4th, 2012, 09:28 AM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
JR will be 6 weeks on Thursday. At his 1 month check up last week, he was 11.1 pounds and 23.5 inches tall, up from 8.9 pounds and 21.5 inches! We definetly don't have any worries about him getting enough milk. He might have reflux but it doesn't seem to bothering him, so for now we're calling him a happy spitter. He's already trying to roll from his back to his side on his floor gym and loves to spend his awake time watching his big sister.

Here are some photos of JR (and Allison too)

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
June 4th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Super Mommy
Logan is already 5 weeks old. At his 1 month visit he weighed 10lb 5 oz and was 22 3/4 inches long! Hes been amazing the last few nights considering hes been sleeping between 7-8 hours!!

This is his most resent picture!

HAHA i just notice the Blue strip on the diaper ... ill bet he was wizzing right when we took the pic
June 4th, 2012, 10:23 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliciafj1 View Post
HAHA i just notice the Blue strip on the diaper
Ha, I can't tell you how many photos we have with blue stripes.

Kira is 6 weeks and 3 days! She hasn't been weighed since May 22 but was over 9 lbs then. She has to be over 10 lbs by now.

The biggest recent milestone is that she giggled at us! Two mornings in a row. It's the most heartwarming thing ever.

Here she is with her pleading eyes for the Sharks to do better next season.

June 4th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Grant will be 4 weeks old on Wednesday and 1 month old on Saturday. I weighed him this morning and he's about 11.5lbs. He was up to 22.5" at his 2 week appt. He was born at 9lbs, 12 oz and 21". He's a little chunker

He's doing really well nursing and is starting to sleep more. He is smiling socially now and not just in his sleep. He's also holding his head up really well and he can roll both ways, so we have to really pay attention to where we put him down.

June 4th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twhylite21 View Post
He is smiling socially now and not just in his sleep
Wow im super jealous!! XD
I cant wait for Logan to smile ...and laugh
June 4th, 2012, 12:37 PM
LindseyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to LindseyB

Blakely will be 5 weeks on thursday. She is 10.5 lbs, up from 6.10 at birth. She didnt have a 1 month apptment but I weighed her at home. I also have the measuring tape from birth and shes about 22 inches from 20 1/4.

You can't tell in this picture because its brand new growth, but her roots are coming in white just like my DH's did...instead of falling out. So that means I'm going to have to have her beautiful dark baby hair cut off DH's 2.5 month pictures looked horrid with his white hair and black tips. My MIL said people always assumed she had dyed it.

She has smiled small social smiles a couple of times but nothing regular yet.

[

FOLLOW ME @ http://www.sweetnsourmom.blogspot.com
June 4th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Archer will be 6 weeks Thursday. He didn't have a one month appt. His ped doesn't do them. But DH got on the scale with and without him and he was at least 10 pounds now. He is out of newborn clothes and wears anything from 3 to 9 months. I guess the 9 month clothes we have are small or something. He has laughed out loud a few times. but it's when I am doing patty cake with him. I think he just smiles so big he laughs without realizing how to do it. Here are some pics from last night.

He has had a strong neck since week one. My other boys were never this strong.

His fussy face at tummy time. he only likes it when on my belly.

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!
June 4th, 2012, 01:40 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love seeing all these beautiful babies!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
June 4th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Beautiful babies!!!!
Cole is a little over 5 weeks old. He was measured on Friday and was 9lbs 14oz and 22inches long. He started socially smiling last week which is just so much fun! Chase gets the most smiles We can't wait for giggles to start! Cole loves tummy time and his head control is really developing. He also has really strong little legs that want to get moving already lol. He is such a wiggle worm. His hair is starting to fall out in front so we will see if it grows in blonde like Chase's did!
Here's my guy:
Angry face:
Enjoying his play mat:

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
June 4th, 2012, 07:06 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Maiya is 4 weeks today...she seems to follow us a bit with her eyes, but thats the extent of her interaction right now...she has some head control and tries to pick her head up whenever she is on my chest...her reflux is pretty bad right now, just waiting for it to get better so she can be a bit more comfortable...
PICS!

CarolynBB likes this.
June 5th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Mamma J's Avatar Proud Navy Wife & SAHM
Abby was six weeks on Sunday. I don't know how big she is, she doesn't have a well baby check until 2 months. But two weeks ago DH weighed himself, and then again when he was holding Abby and there was a 9lb difference, so I'm guessing she's somewhere between 9 and 10 lbs. We JUST moved her from NB clothes into 0-3 month clothes because the NB clothes were getting tight length-wise. And this past weekend she started sleeping through the night....I feed her between 10 and 11, and she sleeps all the way until 6-7 am, which amazes me because she's still on just breastmilk, but I will take it!

Here are some recent pictures from Sunday and yesterday :

June 5th, 2012, 12:25 PM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromustobaby View Post
Maiya is 4 weeks today...
That first picture kills me!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search