Bottle Fed Babies

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Veteran
I was just wondering what the ladies around here were using as far as bottles go. I have tried a few different kinds to see what Logan and what DH and I like. We have tried Dr. Brown bottles, First Essentials, and the kind with the Playtex liners. So far we have found the DR. Browns flow (even the slowest nipple flow) is way to fast and causes Logan to scream for like an hour after eating..prolly due to gas. The first essentials flow so slowly it not only takes 45 min to feed him 4oz BUT Logan falls asleep after trying to suck out an oz. The Playtex liners seem to work great because they really do prevent him from getting to much air and getting fussy BUT he goes through like 100 liners every 2 weeks and frankly if its avoidable, we'd like to save the money for diapers.

whats working best for you guys??

June 5th, 2012, 08:14 PM
mamaleddie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We use the Mam bottles..I've never seen them at the store, I order them from Amazon. I LOVE them..easy to clean, no gas no fuss..kind of a slow feed but I don't mind..
Toni-Ann~10
Sicily Rae~7
Yasmine Joanne~5
Aaron Michael Junior~ONE!!!! Adalyn Marie-Morrison has arrived! 11/25/2013! 34 weeks..doing well!
June 5th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ventaire wide bottle and a few regular. I also started to use a couple drop in liner ones. He is very gassy no matter what I do. The nipples were way too slow. And the next flow was too fast. So I had to do a no no and make the slow holes a little bigger. I considered Dr. Brown. But it looks like too many pieces to clean for me. Plus I already have several of these I bought before he was born.

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!
June 6th, 2012, 06:51 AM
jacks_mommy's Avatar Veteran
We do playtex drop ins.... they have worked well for both my kids. Totally worth the cost of drop ins to avoid gas.

*Thank you AlexKatieAidenMommy for my awesome siggie*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search