Re-introducing myself.

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 14th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Super Mommy
Hello ladies! I said hi way back when we were all about 7 weeks and then kind of stopped coming to the site. We were in the middle of a move and I felt I was too late to really join in but now that we all have our babies I'd really like to rejoin your group if it's all ok with you.

My name is Hilary. I'm 24 and married. I have two kids. Chloe a 1.5 year old and then our little man Jay who was born on May, 18th. He weighed 10lb 8 oz. we had some trouble breast feeding. And after so much pain and guilt I found out I have IGT. So now that I know I can't Breastfeed and it's not something I'm doing wrong we have become more comfortable with each other.

Anyway I hope you all will let me back in. I can't wait to get to know you all!

June 14th, 2012, 10:37 PM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Hilary! Welcome back and congratulations on Jay's birth.
June 15th, 2012, 06:03 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome back. Please join right in. Congratulations on your little boy. I'm looking foward to getting to know you better.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
June 15th, 2012, 08:58 AM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back! I am Jill I am 24 also. I have a 2 1/2 year old son. and Lydia who is 7 weeks old today.

June 15th, 2012, 10:53 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
Im Becky just turned 25 a week after my little man was born! Im sorry you had trouble breastfeeding. If you dont mind my asking, what is IGT and hw does it effect bfing?

June 15th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Super Mommy
Insufficient gland tissue, I haven't done much research on it myself but that's what my midwife finally concluded after all the supplements I've taken. Fenugreek, goats rue, yeast, clorophyll, oatmeal, chugging liquids all day everyday and my supply never came in. it also never came in with my daughter either.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search