peeing out of diaper

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 15th, 2012, 09:47 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
every night Bryson seems to wet the bed 1-3 times, his diaper wont be very wet but what ever side he is laying on is wet. I try to make sure his thingy is pointing down. Any other tips? This never happens during the day just at night.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
June 15th, 2012, 11:06 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This happens to Jacob all the time. Other than trying to change his diaper before it gets too full, I have suggestion. I will usually try to change Jacob at every feeding at night but when DH gets up and gives him a bottle and I pump, DH won't change him so usually the next time Jacob gets up, his clothes are wet and I have to change him. I don't remember this happening with Jackson though.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
June 15th, 2012, 11:09 AM
therightgirl08's Avatar Super Mommy
Veronica's diaper does this if I dont pull it up high enough. The size newborn are too small but her legs are not chunky enough for the size 1. I just velcro the diaper a little lower in the front and havent had a problem since.

June 15th, 2012, 11:43 AM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
I would switch to a bigger size or brand.

June 15th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know for us we had to switch brands. Huggies leaked and pampers are better on his body type.

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!
June 15th, 2012, 02:59 PM
alilangel7's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would get a bigger size. Also, when my daughter was older she had this problem. We bought her nighttime diapers that soaked up more. I don't knOw that they have them in small sizes though. A friend also told me about diaper doublers, which are like big pads to go inside the diapers. Don't know anything about them though.

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my beautiful siggy!

June 15th, 2012, 03:00 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
We had this until we went up a size. I'm quickly learning that each child is different.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
June 15th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't know about going up a size until it's coming out the top. I would keep making sure his "thingy" is pointing down, but also make sure it's pointing straight down. One of my boys' hangs a little to the left so he would pee out of diapers on that side sometimes.
I'm with Brandy - Huggies never worked on my kids, they always leaked out the leg hole. I know tons of people use them, but Pampers just work better for us. I actually use Target brand on my 2 year old for going out and overnight sometimes and I really like them. I think they actually hold more than Pampers.
Otherwise just make sure the diaper is on good and tight. You can angle the tabs down to get a tighter fit around the legs but not press his belly. I do this with cloth diapers all the time.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
June 15th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We have this problem too! Pampers has nighttime diapers but they start in a size 3. I used those with Chase and they were great. Chase was a leaker too, especially when he started sleeping through the night.

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
June 16th, 2012, 04:44 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
I use pampers and moved up to a size 1 at night and it still happens his side will be all wet. guess i just something I have to deal with.... never happen with my daughter.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
June 17th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Have you tried target brand diapers? Those work really well for us. Sounds like it's a fit issue. You can always get a few cloth diaper covers and put those over his disposable. The elastic on most covers does a great job of holding it all in.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search