Tuesday Travels?

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2012, 07:36 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you have any vacations planned for this year?
If so where do you plan on going?

We are planning on going to the beach sometime in August or September. We have not decided yet where to do. I know we are going to Florida and DH wants to go somewhere on the gulf side since the waves are smaller and it will be better for Jackson. We are considereing going to Destin. I have never been there so that is sounding good to me.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
June 19th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We are planning a few local (under one hour away) camping trips this summer. We are also going to Disneyland this holiday season. We were going to go this summer, but the new Cars Land just opened so it is a nightmare there right now.

Also, we have a friend who is getting married in Vegas in November. We weren't comfortable leaving Cole for the weekend so we turned it into a family vacation lol. MIL is coming to watch the boys during the wedding and at night if we want to go do some stuff. During the day we will all hang out. I never pictured taking my kids to Vegas, but we'll make it work!

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!

Last edited by Beachbabies; June 19th, 2012 at 08:08 AM.
June 19th, 2012, 09:30 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Vegas could be fun for kids if you like doing outdoor stuff -- Valley of Fire State Park and Lake Mead Rec Area are relatively nearby and are really cool!

Our big vacation this year is to go to a dude ranch in Colorado for a week in August. My uncle is a shareholder at this place, so he invited the family to come out for a reunion. It sounds awesome -- lots of walking trails and being out amongst the mountains...and they have babysitters available so hubby and I can do a short horseback ride or just have "alone time". Plus it's been years since I've seen my cousins since they live in Wisconsin and New York and I'm in California. I can't wait!
June 19th, 2012, 10:19 AM
alilangel7's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We took two small trips to San Diego and Arizona right before Brandon was born. I'm thinking that we may do another small trip somewhere. I'm looking into renting an RV and maybe doing a trip to Yosemite or the Grand Canyon.

DH wants to do a trip to Vegas, so we will see where we actually go.

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my beautiful siggy!

June 19th, 2012, 01:38 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
We're planning to go to San Diego in August for JR's 100 day and our niece's 1st birthday (they fall on the same weekend). We also have plans to go to Reno later on so we can spread my mom's ashes in her hometown. That was her final wish.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
June 19th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If we go anywhere it will be the gulf coast like Galveston. It's only six hours away. I don't like the water here in tx. But it's more affordable for us. And the boys won't mind.

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!
June 19th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookworm16_2000 View Post
We're planning to go to San Diego in August for JR's 100 day and our niece's 1st birthday (they fall on the same weekend). We also have plans to go to Reno later on so we can spread my mom's ashes in her hometown. That was her final wish.
If you have time during your trip we should meet up!!

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
June 19th, 2012, 08:57 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbabies View Post
If you have time during your trip we should meet up!!
That would be awesome! I'll get back to you when our plans are more solid.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search