Fussy Times?

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 20th, 2012, 07:54 PM
jacks_mommy's Avatar Veteran
Does your baby have a time each day/night that she/he is usually pretty fussy or just unhappy?

Sofia seems to be really fussy each night between 7pm-10pm where nothing will make her calm down. She can be fed, dry, warm, swaddled, swinging, rocking, etc and still wanting to just cry. She's had this fussy period for about a week now at the same time each night. We were able to get her to bed tonight by about 8:30, so it only lasted about an hour.... And by the morning when we're ready to start the new day, she's as happy and content as can be...

*Thank you AlexKatieAidenMommy for my awesome siggie*
June 20th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Archer is fussy at different times. But mostly afternoon to evening. He's better now that he's on a different formula. But still has fussy times. He too is in such a great mood first thing in the morning.

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!
June 20th, 2012, 08:37 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
JR doesn't seem to be fussy about much- but he's a very laid back baby! I paid my dues with Allison. She was the fuss budget, clingy princess.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
June 21st, 2012, 03:26 AM
LindseyB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to LindseyB
Mine is fussy from about 8-9 give or take 30 minutes. If I take her outside and sit on the deck by the pool, she calms down though and will just look around. Being outside is the only thing that seems to help

[

FOLLOW ME @ http://www.sweetnsourmom.blogspot.com
June 21st, 2012, 05:51 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Jacob is fussy in the afternoons. Usually sometime between 1:00 and 5:00 each day. I just have to hold him when he is fussy and it will calm him down but if i try to lay him down, he starts crying.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
June 21st, 2012, 06:42 AM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
afternoon and evening usually. yesterday she didn't start her fussing till 8 but when she started it was pretty bad. it was like she used to be before getting on meds for reflux. she pretty much screamed till 10 30 or so. then she fussed till 12:30 poor thing. she usually is already in bed sleeping by 10:00-10:30. on a good note though she slept in her rock and play till 5!(longest stretch yet) of course then she woke up nursed and projectile vomited all over me and her and the bed :/. I hope she is not sick.

June 21st, 2012, 07:11 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
Liam is fussy in the late evenings if he gets over stimulated too close to bed time. He is sensitive to the heat so he fusses all day when it's hot.

June 21st, 2012, 09:45 AM
Mamma J's Avatar Proud Navy Wife & SAHM
Abby gets fussy at night. Sometimes it starts as early as 5pm, other times she'll hold off until about 8 or 9.

June 21st, 2012, 11:24 AM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whenever she's awake? lol Which isn't entirely true, but she does get fussy here and there throughout the day. I've had a few evenings of major fussing though... she wouldn't fall asleep and wouldn't let me put her down and of course it was right around my toddler's bedtime when I need to get stuff done so I was very frustrated!

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
June 21st, 2012, 03:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Grant is usually fussy around 5-7pm. Not super fussy, but he likes to be held during that time and usually cluster feeds.

June 22nd, 2012, 08:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Aiden is usually fussy from 4pm until we can get him to bed. Once we get the older 2 in bed, I can nurse Aiden in the dark and then he goes to sleep for several hours (up to 7).

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search