Weekly Baby Check In Dec 3 to Dec 9

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CarolynBB

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 3rd, 2012, 09:00 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are your babies doing this week? Anything new to report? Please share a recent picture of baby?

Jacob is doing really good. Still getting up once a night to eat. Every once in awhile he will sleep through the night but not often. This past weekend I took him to the dr and he had pink eye which let me tell you is no fun. He gets really pissed when I have to put the eye drops in his eyes. Now I'm just hoping that he doesn't give it to Jackson, me or DH. He is finally sitting up by himself but when he sees a toy that he wants he reaches towards it with his whole body and topples over. he is trying to hard to crawl but hasn't yet figure it out yet. He is enjoying eating solid foots and will eat the carrots up.

Here he is this morning sitting up.

And here he is after he fell backwards..lol.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
December 3rd, 2012, 11:06 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hee, good morning, Jacob!

Kira has another cold. She was stuffy yesterday and then woke up in the middle of the night as the full blown snot monster. Poor little bean!

Still no crawling, though she's trying SO hard.

Her latest accomplishment is that, when she wakes up in the night, she can now roll around and find her paci and re-insert it to get herself back to sleep. HOORAY! Now we just need her to stop crying out and waking us up before she does that.

My photographer friend took our Christmas photos yesterday, so I should get those back soon. In the meantime, here's one she took just while setting up the lighting.

Here's Kira watching the rain last week:

Happy baby!

melissalaw likes this.
December 3rd, 2012, 11:47 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Carolyn that's great that she can find her paci. My sister in law's little girl couldn't do that until around 2 so she was getting up every night and putting the darn thing back in her mouth.

Great pictures by the way. Kira is just so darn cute.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
December 3rd, 2012, 03:28 PM
MamaT3blessings's Avatar Super Mommy

Here Luke is in our new place yesterday As you can see from the photo, he is now getting in crawling position! Go Luke! He doesn't go anywhere...but at least he's in position. He also does not get into this position on his own. I just put him like this and he rocks back and forth. Then he falls and stays on his tummy because he can't get back up to his hands and knees! LOL. Mommy has to come help

Luke is very very social, and is making a new sound everyday! He is soo funny! On the other hand, he is becoming more and more of a handful! He constantly wants to be held, and not by anyone....only by mommy! He wants to have constant attention and to be held. So thats getting a little tiring.

He is overall just a happy little boy

Thanks Kiliki for the siggie!

***Ashley***
December 3rd, 2012, 03:34 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
JR is awesome! Last week was a big week for him, he got his first tooth on Thursday and his second on Friday! He eats anything we put in front of him, including salad. He has started sleeping through his 3 am feeding so he goes down around 7, eats at 11, and then is up for the day at 5-5:30.

Here he is this morning, playing in a box

After feeding himself mashed potatoes and gravy last night at dinner (he also had salsbury steak, green beans, and salad)

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
December 3rd, 2012, 04:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Looks like our babies are accomplishing a lot lately!!
Cole is doing good. Still no teeth, he's taking after his brother. He is occasionally army crawling but he still prefers rolling to get what he wants. He gets up on hands and knees and rocks but no crawling. He's been so sweet and cuddly and giggly lately, I just love it!
Here he is:

Cole loves his blocks just like Kira!

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
December 4th, 2012, 05:25 PM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lydia is doing good. not crawling yet but she is getting close. no teeth yet either. she has been trying to stand any chance she gets. she will grab onto me as soon as I go near her and try to climb up. lol this is her latched onto my leg haha

December 7th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Such cuties!

Archer is growing up too fast for my taste. He is 7 months 2 weeks. He has been crawling for a while now but this week he started pulling up. I can't turn my back for a second. He will sometimes fall and hit his head Teething started back up. I think it's the two on the bottom that are surrounding the bottom middle he has already. He's starting to sleep 10 hours again more. The night waking was bad for a bit. Oh and he started clapping! It's so exciting. I clap for him constantly. so to see him pick it up is amazing!

a smiling one for once!

look at his eye color <3

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search