Cranky baby????

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 5th, 2012, 12:34 PM
MamaT3blessings's Avatar Super Mommy
Hey there! I need some help!

Luke has been so fussy lately! He cries and screams all day long unless I am holding him. I am a stay at home mom, and the past week I have seriously carried him around all day. The second I put him down (on the floor or in his jumperoo) he starts to scream. He will not stop. I've tried letting him cry but he will just keep screaming until I come get him. He gets to the point where he is gagging himself from screaming so hard. So finally I will pick him up, and he stops crying.

He is fine if I am sitting on the floor playing with him too. I can put him down and play with him on the floor, or as long as I am right next to him he is okay. But he is NOT content by himself at all!

I feel like I am going to have a nervous breakdown! lol. This started about 1 week ago. We moved into a new place, so I thought that had something to do with it.

He is fine sleeping through the night. We have no problems at night. This is literally from the moment he wakes up, until the moment he goes to sleep.

He is also not really napping during the day for some reason.

I just don't know what to do....he is so cranky....so irritable.....its awful!!

Anyone else experiencing anything like this? I thought it might be a 7-month old phase or something?....

Thanks Kiliki for the siggie!

***Ashley***
December 5th, 2012, 01:25 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are going through the exact same thing. Jacob does spend his days at daycare and they say he is fine there but when he is at home if he is not being held by me or DH then he is crying and screaming. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now so for the past few weeks I have got nothing done. I'm hoping once he gets mobile and starts crawling that this will stop. I didn't go through this with Jackson so this is all new to me.

Hopefully both of our little boys can give us a break sometime soon and yes I have been on the brink of a nervous breakdown several times. I got really mad at DH on Friday evening as he was sitting on the couch doing nothing while I was trying to clean the house and deal with a crying baby, I was not happy.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
December 5th, 2012, 01:54 PM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
Same thing here. Separation anxiety set in early with Hadley.

December 5th, 2012, 02:28 PM
MamaT3blessings's Avatar Super Mommy
The worst part is that I don't even get relief when DH gets home. I get some relief, but not much because Luke ONLY WANTS MAMA! I love that he loves me...lol, but goodness its tiring. I wish he would be happy if daddy holds him. But he will just scream for mommy...

Thanks Kiliki for the siggie!

***Ashley***
December 5th, 2012, 04:05 PM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
I can relate 100%

December 6th, 2012, 03:22 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
Same here... but at least you get a break at night. If he is not touching me 24.7 he crys & he is waking about once an hour at night. I had to work last weekend and was gone 9 hours and DH said he cried the whole time and is now making me find a sitter if I am going to be gone more than 4 hours for work.
I dont know if you baby wear or not but its the only way I get anything done.

http://lindseysphotography.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search