Question for Mommies 12/20

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 20th, 2012, 07:03 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you miss being pregnant? What do you miss?

I don't really miss being pregnant. I think the only thing I miss is feeling Jacob move around inside of me. I definitely don't miss being sick alot nor do I miss running to the bathroom all the time.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
December 20th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Lol. No, because I am. And I definitely didn't miss the 1st trimester- I feel awful! The worry mixed with the morning sickness and exhaustion is no fun- but worth it. I am looking forward to feeling the baby move though

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
December 20th, 2012, 11:09 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I miss being pregnant (other than the first trimester queasiness and tiredness). I'm looking forward to being pregnant again...though it'll be harder next time with a baby running around!
December 20th, 2012, 01:34 PM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I miss parts of it. then I remember more. the first half was miserable. and the second half I had soo much pain and contractions I wasn't aloud to do much... so not that much. I looved the idea of being pregnant though. and the belly.

December 20th, 2012, 04:03 PM
MamaT3blessings's Avatar Super Mommy
I hated being pregnant. But now I miss it! Funny how that works huh? LOL. I want to be pregnant again so bad. I miss everything about it. The kicks, the attention, the smiles from people, the extra help, having him in my tummy, the bonding, just all of it. I miss it I do not miss the sickness, but the other things trump that!

Thanks Kiliki for the siggie!

***Ashley***
December 21st, 2012, 05:59 AM
Veteran
Yes and no. I don't miss being so tired all the time, but I miss feeling her move, and I miss the excitement of the whole thing! I should enjoy my non prego time now though, because we will be trying for another little one at some point. Not until Rylynn is 1 though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search