Christmas Plans

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 21st, 2012, 07:28 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are you and your family doing this year? Do you have snow yet? Do you think you will have a White Christmas?

On Christmas Eve, we will go to DH's Aunts house to have our Christmas with DH's family. Then Christmas morning we will spend time at our house, just DH, me and the kids. Around 11:00 am. Christmas morning we will go to my dad's house for a Christmas breakfast then we will spend the rest of the day at home just hanging out and playing with the kids.

We got some snow flurries last night and this morning but no accumulation. I seriously doubt we will have a White Christmas. Where I live in Tennessee it rarely ever snows.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
December 21st, 2012, 09:50 AM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We will be doing a big family thing with DHs family on Sunday. because it it my FILs birthday. then Christmas morning we do at our house. and then walk to the in laws for breakfast and more presents. I think we are doing Christmas evening with my family. but a few of them have the flu so it may be postponed.

December 21st, 2012, 10:23 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're currently in Ohio with my in-laws. We have a big dinner planned for the night of 12/23 and then we'll open presents the morning of 12/25.
December 21st, 2012, 02:44 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
We're staying at home! My dad is coming up on Monday for Christmas and we'll go out to Christmas dinner. We had snow last week but I doubt we'll have a white Christmas, it rarely snows here!

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
December 23rd, 2012, 06:41 AM
jacks_mommy's Avatar Veteran
Christmas Eve, we will go to church and then dinner and presents at my parents house with my sisters family too.

Christmas morning we will do Santa and presents at home and then around noon we will go to my aunts house for the day and just eat, play games, and visit. My parents and sisters family will be there too.

Then on the 28th, we head down to Iowa for 5 days to be with DH's family and do Christmas with them.

We will have a white Christmas. We have about a foot of snow already and it is supposed to snow on Christmas too.

*Thank you AlexKatieAidenMommy for my awesome siggie*
December 23rd, 2012, 01:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Christmas morning we spend at the house just us. DH always makes waffles and bacon, and we will just enjoy the boys opening their presents. Then around noon we head over to my dads where all the grandparents meet (and my brother and sister) and we open gifts and spend the rest of the day there.

This year my dad and stepmom bought the boys a giant wooden play set with swings, slide, playhouse and trampoline!! They've been wanting to for a while and did it this year even though Chase is the only one big enough to play with it right now lol. He's going to be thrilled!

ETA- no white Christmas for us. It never snows here...we have to drive to our local mountains to get some snow.

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search