Christmas Wrap Up

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By melissalaw
  • 2 Post By muffin300
  • 2 Post By CarolynBB
  • 3 Post By MamaT3blessings

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2012, 07:46 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How was everybody's Christmas? Did you get any good presents? Did your babies get what they wanted? Please share some pictures if you've got them.

Both of my kids got way too much. Jackson is into Jake and the Neverland pirates so he got alot of Jake stuff. He also got a train tables which he kept telling me was awesome..lol. Jacob got less, just because I still have all of Jackson's stuff that I am giving Jacob. Jacob did get a musical tigger that he loves and a little piano that lights up and plays music that he really seems to like. And DH surprised me with a Kindle Fire which I loved. We weren't suppose to get each other any presents but he surprised me and got me something. We went to DH's Aunt on Christmas Eve and ate way too much food, then spent Christmas morning at our house and Christmas afternoon we went to my dads. It really was a wonderful holiday and I was blessed to have both of my sweet boys.

Here are some pictures of our Christmas

Me and Jacob (he has his teether that he loves)

Jackson with his pirate ship and his train table.

Crazy Jackson pretending to be a pirate..lol.

Jacob opening up his toys.

Silly Jacob

Jacob trying to crawl and playing with Jackson's car.

Jackson being silly.
muffin300, JsBaby and CarolynBB like this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

Last edited by melissalaw; December 27th, 2012 at 09:34 AM.
December 27th, 2012, 09:37 AM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
reading the Christmas story on Christmas eve. I thought this picture was really cute. opening presents/eating paper.

Her pajamas that she is wearing are the same ones DS used for his first Christmas.
melissalaw and CarolynBB like this.

December 27th, 2012, 09:48 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We had a great Christmas.

First we spent a few days in Wisconsin with my birth parents. We went to a children's museum and I think the adults had more fun than the kids. Kira also had her first snow:

We spent Christmas itself with hubby's family in Ohio. I had to laugh because the grandparents asked and asked and asked for a gift list for Kira and then didn't get her anything on it. She did get some really adorable outfits from my sister-in-law (who is herself quite stylish).

muffin300 and melissalaw like this.
December 27th, 2012, 10:35 AM
MamaT3blessings's Avatar Super Mommy
We had a great little Christmas, just the three of us. We were planning on going to see some of my husbands family, but decided to stay home because of the weather. We were surprised with a beautiful white Christmas here in north Texas! Luke seems to be feeling better. He is still coughing, and unfortunatly I now have it. I feel so yucky I can't imagine how he feels.....Congested and headache...yuck!

Here are some pictures from our Christmas Day!

Thanks Kiliki for the siggie!

***Ashley***
December 27th, 2012, 10:42 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Great pictures ladies.

Carolyn I love the picture of Kira sticking her tongue out. I guess she is still enjoying tongue day every now and again..lol.

Ashley so glad that Luke is feeling better but I hate that you got. I got lucky when Jacob had RSV and I didn't get it. Looks like Luke is getting ready to crawl. that piano that Luke got was one of Jacob's favorite toys.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
December 27th, 2012, 01:24 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynBB View Post

We spent Christmas itself with hubby's family in Ohio. I had to laugh because the grandparents asked and asked and asked for a gift list for Kira and then didn't get her anything on it. She did get some really adorable outfits from my sister-in-law (who is herself quite stylish).
Ya'll just went all over lol! Where in Ohio did you go? Did you make it out before the storm hit?

Jax had a great Christmas. I don't have any pics on my computer yet (I know, lol). He loved pulling the stuff out of his stocking and did great opening presents...to eat the paper He is quite the homebody and loves his schedule...soooooo Christmas day was pretty rough. He isn't used to sleeping anywhere except his bed and only napped about an hour total all day.
December 27th, 2012, 01:48 PM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:fearless:. View Post
Ya'll just went all over lol! Where in Ohio did you go? Did you make it out before the storm hit?
We were in Madison, WI and Columbus, OH. We beat the WI storm; my family got 20" of snow within a day of us leaving on 12/19. :O Yesterday we were hit by some of the storm leaving Ohio. We had to wait for 2 hours on the tarmac for the plane to be de-iced before we could take off, so we missed our connecting flight in Dallas, then the next flight out of Dallas was delayed. Amazingly we got home last night only about 5 hours after originally planned.
December 27th, 2012, 07:02 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh goodness! I am an hour north of Columbus We got hit pretty hard here!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search