Friday Five

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By .:fearless:.

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2012, 07:26 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. How often do you listen to music?

2. Do you ever listen to the radio? Or do you prefer CDs/MP3s?

3. What is your favorite type of music?

4. When was the last time you bought a CD? A digital music file?

5. Does baby like music?

1. How often do you listen to music? I listen to music alot. When I am getting ready in the mornings and in the car mostly.

2. Do you ever listen to the radio? Or do you prefer CDs/MP3s? I listen to the radio in the mornings and CD's when I am in the car.

3. What is your favorite type of music? I like all kinds of music but country is my favorite.

4. When was the last time you bought a CD? A digital music file? I bought a CD a few weeks ago. I can't remember the last time I bough a digital music file. Probable 6 or more months ago. My ipod is full which is why I haven't bought much music lately. I want a new ipod with more storage.

5. Does baby like music? Jacob doesn't seem to care one way or the other about music. Now Jackson loves music and he loves to dance..lol.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
December 28th, 2012, 08:05 AM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. How often do you listen to music? rarely...just in the car usually. DH loves music though.

2. Do you ever listen to the radio? Or do you prefer CDs/MP3s? usually the radio

3. What is your favorite type of music? random assortment. I usually put the radio on scan and will stop it when a song sounds good then start the scan up again. I like variety or I get bored.

4. When was the last time you bought a CD? A digital music file? when I was like 16....

5. Does baby like music? lol I did not read this post before making mine earlier lol. yes she loooves it hahah

December 28th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. How often do you listen to music? Daily
2. Do you ever listen to the radio? Or do you prefer CDs/MP3s? Radio in the car or itunes on the computer

3. What is your favorite type of music? It changes. Right now pop and hip hop.

4. When was the last time you bought a CD? A digital music file? I don't recall.

5. Does baby like music? Yes. He starts bouncing.

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!
December 28th, 2012, 09:03 AM
MamaT3blessings's Avatar Super Mommy
1. How often do you listen to music? Everyday. We love music more than TV here.

2. Do you ever listen to the radio? Or do you prefer CDs/MP3s? Radio all the time, not so much CDS or MP3s.

3. What is your favorite type of music? Pop and Country. Some of my favorites are Taylor Swift, Maroon 5, Bruno Mars, Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Lady A, JASON MRAZ (favorite!!!) Collbie Calliat, John Mayer,

4. When was the last time you bought a CD? A digital music file? Long time..

5. Does baby like music?
Of course. Looks at his parents, LOL.

Thanks Kiliki for the siggie!

***Ashley***
December 28th, 2012, 09:41 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. How often do you listen to music? Every day

2. Do you ever listen to the radio? Or do you prefer CDs/MP3s? I listen to the classic rock station in the car sometimes, but generally I listen to my iPod.

3. What is your favorite type of music? I have really eclectic tastes. I love classic rock (Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, etc), Jimmy Buffet, Weird Al, Violent Femmes, They Might Be Giants, Talking Heads, goth stuff like Depeche Mode, The Cure, My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult...lots of weird stuff.

4. When was the last time you bought a CD? A digital music file? It's been a while, actually.

5. Does baby like music? Yes, she loves it. We sing songs all the time (mostly made up stuff or baby songs) and she laughs and "sings" along.
December 28th, 2012, 06:23 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. How often do you listen to music? Daily...in the truck, taking a shower, cleaning

2. Do you ever listen to the radio? Or do you prefer CDs/MP3s? Always the radio in the truck, in the house XM or pandora.

3. What is your favorite type of music? Usually country.

4. When was the last time you bought a CD? A digital music file? HA! Well.....I haven't BOUGHT music in years and years and YEARS...the last one I bought was Taylor Swift, not RED, but the one before. I had a female crush on her after Fearless CD haha.

5. Does baby like music? HE LOVESSSS IT. I have videos of Mike playing the guitar and Jax calming down instantly.
MamaT3blessings likes this.
December 30th, 2012, 02:23 PM
MamaT3blessings's Avatar Super Mommy
Luke does the same thing! Anytime we want him to calm down, we just start playing guitar and he is instantly quiet

Thanks Kiliki for the siggie!

***Ashley***

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search