Question for Mommies 01/03

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By MamaT3blessings
  • 1 Post By Raven_Haired_Mama
  • 2 Post By bookworm16_2000

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 3rd, 2013, 05:47 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Where is baby sleeping at these days? Is baby still in your room or have you now moved baby to his/her own room? At what age did you move baby if you have moved baby to his/her own room?

Jacob is still in his co-sleeper in our room but I am planning on moving him sometime really soon. He can now wake up and roll onto his belly and see us which if he's not hungry will upset him because he wants us to get out of bed and get him. I'm hoping that when he's in his own room, if he wakes up and he's not hungry, maybe he will go back to sleep and I don't have to get up.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
January 3rd, 2013, 07:22 AM
MamaT3blessings's Avatar Super Mommy
Luke sleeps in bed with us, in between DH and I. Has been this way since he was born Not changing anytime soon.
.:fearless:. likes this.

Thanks Kiliki for the siggie!

***Ashley***
January 3rd, 2013, 07:32 AM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
In his crib in our room. We plan to have him with us indefinitely.

Ashley Archer would wake and crawl out of bed if I did that lol. Slater slept between us starting at a year and a half and until he was 7 years

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!
January 3rd, 2013, 11:10 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kira starts out the night in her Rock N Play in the nook off the master bedroom. When she wakes up between 3-5am, I get up and feed her, then both of us go off to the guest bedroom to sleep for a couple more hours (ideally).

She's in a phase where she won't sleep in her crib. I put her in it and she sleeps for like 5 minutes and then starts crawling and rolling and sitting and then gets angry because she's tired but isn't sleeping. Wacko baby.
January 3rd, 2013, 11:43 AM
Lisa H's Avatar Super Mommy
Nick has been in his own room since mid-October. He does really well in there and we all sleep better. Of course I always have my monitor on while he's in there.
January 3rd, 2013, 12:52 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DH absolutely refuses to let the kids sleep in the bed with us or Jacob would probably be in our bed. He sleeps best when touching me.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
January 3rd, 2013, 01:04 PM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
she starts the night in her crib. then when she wakes up after I am in bed she comes there with me.

January 3rd, 2013, 06:45 PM
Regular
We just moved him into a crib in our room this week.

We had him in a co-sleeper on my side of the bed. He seems to be doing well in his crib since it has more room, and he really enjoys the mobile that we set up. There wasn't an ability to set it up with the co-sleeper.

We probably won't move him into his own room until he can stand on his own. At least that is what we did with my older daughter.
January 3rd, 2013, 07:00 PM
Super Mommy
Logan is in his crib, he seems to like it. He does however get up at like 6 and Ill bring him in bed with me... just until I am ready to get up XD
January 3rd, 2013, 07:13 PM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Melissa my DH complained on and off through the years. But not constantly. Also I ignored him
melissalaw likes this.

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!
January 3rd, 2013, 08:43 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Jax starts in his bed, and sometimes ends up in my bed. Since I found out I was pregnant I have been trying to not put him in there often...but gosh I love that cuddle close feeling from him! He is in a crib and has been since about 4 months when he hit the weight limit on his bassinet part of his pack n play.
January 4th, 2013, 07:33 AM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
JR sleeps between DH and I and will move out when he's ready for a regular bed.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
January 4th, 2013, 06:41 PM
MamaT3blessings's Avatar Super Mommy
Sometimes I'm worried it will be very hard to get him into his own bed...but its soo hard for me to not sleep with him. Its natural and comforting to have him next to me. But I know that eventually that will need to change

Thanks Kiliki for the siggie!

***Ashley***
January 4th, 2013, 06:47 PM
jacks_mommy's Avatar Veteran
Sofia is in her bed in her room. She goes to bed around 8pm and wakes up around 7am. She sleeps very well in her room. We have the video monitor in her room, so that's my saving grace...

*Thank you AlexKatieAidenMommy for my awesome siggie*
January 4th, 2013, 08:32 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
Ashley- it depends on the kid. My daughter is almost 3 and just moved out of our bed this week but I can tell that JR won't stay that long. He likes his space and doesn't nurse all night.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
January 5th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Veteran
Rylynn sleeps in her crib, in her own room, across the hall from our room. I can hear her, but I also have a video monitor. When she wakes up, we go downstairs where she will nap later in the playroom. If I have the time, I'll nap on the couch.
January 5th, 2013, 12:12 PM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
Hadley sleeps in her room and has since the day we brought her home. I didn't intend for it to be that way. I have a cradle that I set up in my room and that's where Grady slept until he was 5 months old. The transition to his room was REALLY hard and his sleep went very downhill. I figured since I had the video monitor (total lifesaver), that I'd try putting her down first in her room and get her used to that routine. I'm alone during the night because of my husband's work shift so I need a routine. Well, she seemed to do fine and has STTN more times than she hasn't.

If and when she wakes in the night I'll bring her to my bed. That's if I have already been asleep and don't feel like rocking her. If I'm still awake and she wakes up I just rock her and put her down. Very thankful this baby is comfortable in her room.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search