Baby Stats/Teeth Check

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 3rd, 2013, 06:00 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LO's name:
Weight:
Any teeth? How many?
Anything new to report on baby, is baby crawling yet, or pulling up to standing or anything new baby is doing?

LO's name: Jacob
Diaper size: size 3
Weight: 17 lbs 13 oz as of last Thursday.
Any teeth? How many? he has 2 teeth in the front on the bottom.
Anything new to report on baby, is baby crawling yet, or pulling up to standing or anything new baby is doing? He is pushing himself up on his hands and knees and trying to hard to crawl but just can't quite get it yet.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
January 3rd, 2013, 07:31 AM
MamaT3blessings's Avatar Super Mommy
LO's name: Luke
Diaper size:3
Weight: 21 lbs 11oz (as of 1 week ago)
Any teeth? How many? Still just the 2 at the bottom

Anything new to report on baby, is baby crawling yet, or pulling up to standing or anything new baby is doing?

Still not crawling...but, he is able to transition from crawling to seated. So, thats neat! I was excited when I saw him do it! He gets on his hands/knees and rocks. He also gets on his hands and feet and shakes around. He scoots backwards too. Just no forward movement....He gets pissed when you take stuff from him. He used to just get a little sad, but now...he gets sooo angry. If he has something (like the remote) and I take it, he will scream and kick and cry. If I give him something else, like a toy, he won't take the toy he will just reach for the remote and scream. So thats fun :/

He's started doing peek-a-boo. He will hide under a blanket and pop his head out and we will say, "peek a boo!" and then he hides himself. Then he pops his head back out and smiles. Its sooo funny! We used to do peek a boo to him, but now hes doing it to us!

He can stand while holding onto something with one hand, and get down to the floor. He doesn't bend his knees, but he will slowly reach, and then plop down. He is not cruising though. Just standing while holding something.

Thanks Kiliki for the siggie!

***Ashley***

Last edited by MamaT3blessings; January 3rd, 2013 at 09:00 AM.
January 3rd, 2013, 07:39 AM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LO's name: Archer
Diaper size: 4
Weight: Around 22 pounds
Any teeth? How many? two bottom middle
Anything new to report on baby, is baby crawling yet, or pulling up to standing or anything new baby is doing? He cruises ALL day long. He is getting to where he will let go of things and stand a few seconds. His crawling is so fast now I can try to pick up something and he will beat me there.

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!
January 3rd, 2013, 08:04 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
LO's name: Cody
Diaper size: Cody is in Cloth diapers
Weight: Around 22 pounds
Any teeth? How many? Two front bottom, two front top and one side on top
Anything new to report on baby, is baby crawling yet, or pulling up to standing or anything new baby is doing? Cody is crawling like crazy. He is getting pretty fast. He can sit up all by himself and he can stand. He is getting pretty good at climbing up also. He tries to take a step and gets mad when he falls.
January 3rd, 2013, 09:05 AM
I asked our pediatrician when the average baby crawls, stands, cruises, walks.

She said, 9 months for crawling, 10 months for standing, 11 months for cruising and around 12-13 months for walking.

I'd say we got some pretty advanced babies in this group!!! lol.

***Ashley***
January 3rd, 2013, 10:44 AM
Ashley Archer is for sure my advanced out of the three. Although Damon did walk at 10 months. Slater was around a year or more. They were not this active though. I love that he is learning all these things. But I also wish he would slow down since he's my last.

January 3rd, 2013, 10:52 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow Jacob really is a small baby. I always knew he was on the smaller side but he is 4 or 5 lbs smaller than your guys babies. Jackson was always smaller until recently and while he is still really skinny he has finally gotten taller.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
January 3rd, 2013, 10:58 AM
Melissa...Slater was my skinny baby. And he will still blow over if the wind blows

January 3rd, 2013, 11:06 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LO's name: Kira
Diaper size: 3
Weight: 20.4 lbs
Any teeth? How many? Still none! We can see the bottom front two starting to come in but they haven't broken through yet.
Anything new to report on baby, is baby crawling yet, or pulling up to standing or anything new baby is doing? Kira was BUSY while we were out of town! She can now crawl, go from crawling to sitting and vice-versa, and pull herself up to stand.
melissalaw likes this.
January 3rd, 2013, 01:03 PM
Veteran
LO's name: Rylynn
Weight: Last time we were at the Dr, which was about a week before Christmas, she was right at 17.5 lbs
Any teeth? How many? None yet. She's been "teething" for months now. And her bottom gum in the front looks like it's bulging or swollen, so any day now I think.
Anything new to report on baby, is baby crawling yet, or pulling up to standing or anything new baby is doing? Rylynn's a talker! Mostly baby babble, but she does say Mama on command, when I ask her who I am or what my name is. She won't answer every time, but most of the time. She is trying to crawl so bad and she gets so mad when she can't do it. Poor girl. She'll get it. She throws a fit if I take my phone or the remote away from her. I mean, she really gets mad at me! She also wants to feed herself. She spent the night with my mom last saturday and my mom said to me when I picked her up "Well, she flim flammed me into thinking she could feed herself. I almost couldn't get the spoon back from her grip!" She's sneaky with that spoon, that little baby is. Haha!
January 3rd, 2013, 01:22 PM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LO's name:Lydia
Weight: 17 ish ?
Any teeth? How many? none
Anything new to report on baby, is baby crawling yet, or pulling up to standing or anything new baby is doing?Crawling, pulling up, and just having fun with life.

January 3rd, 2013, 03:32 PM
Can any of your babies get to a seated position from laying on their back?

I"m sure curious. If I layed Luke on his back, he would roll to his tummy and get seated from his tummy.

But I'm just wondering if any of your babies can sit straight up from their back?

***Ashley***
January 3rd, 2013, 03:34 PM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyTurner View Post
But I'm just wondering if any of your babies can sit straight up from their back?
No, Kira does a roll thing...I can't really describe it. She rolls from her tummy like she's going to go onto her back but then she sticks a leg out and somehow she winds up sitting. I'm not even sure how she does it. It's definitely not just straight up from lying on her back though.
January 3rd, 2013, 04:27 PM
Archer can but he has been sitting well for months now.

January 3rd, 2013, 05:39 PM
Melissa, Looks like its just our boys who arent crawling yet!!

***Ashley***
January 3rd, 2013, 05:59 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
LO's name: JR
Age: 8 months 1 week (thanks Brandy for figuring that out so I didn't have to!)
Diaper size: JR wears cloth
Weight: 22 lbs
Any teeth? How many? He has 2 with 6 more on the way!
Anything new to report on baby, is baby crawling yet, or pulling up to standing or anything new baby is doing? He crawls like a champ, pulls up, cruises, it starting to stand without holding on (just for a second), and try to take that first step! He gets so angry that he can't make his body do what his mind wants! He can get to a sitting position but it's more from his side than his back.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
January 3rd, 2013, 08:53 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LO's name:
Jaxson
Diaper size:
He wears cloth, but I would assume a 3/4.
Weight:
Any teeth? How many?
He is my jaws. 4 on top and 3 on bottom.
He has been crawling since about 4.5 months (closer to 5), he pulls up and cruises and tonight tried to take his first unassisted step and straight face planted haha! Lil turd! He isn't very vocal, but if I say...Who's the ladies loveeeee...hell raise his hands and go aaaaaaa, mocking me saying Jaxsonnnn.
Raven_Haired_Mama likes this.
January 3rd, 2013, 09:09 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyTurner View Post
I asked our pediatrician when the average baby crawls, stands, cruises, walks.

She said, 9 months for crawling, 10 months for standing, 11 months for cruising and around 12-13 months for walking.

I'd say we got some pretty advanced babies in this group!!! lol.
There is SUCH a wide spectrum for it. There are many babies that mams only post in the FB group that aren't crawling yet. My oldest didn't walk until almost 18 months and it was normal. I just posted on a thread in the FB group....we won't be carrying these babies into preK or kindergarten, lol!
bookworm16_2000 likes this.
January 4th, 2013, 02:27 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
Cody can go from his back to sitting up. He has been sitting up for awhile now. I thought Cody was behind then all of sudden he started doing everything.
January 4th, 2013, 09:36 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
LO's name:Liam
Diaper size:2
Weight: 17lbs (aprx)
Any teeth? How many? NONE
Anything new to report on baby, is baby crawling yet, or pulling up to standing or anything new baby is doing?Liam is crazy I cant keep him down, he has to be on his feet at all times, he crawls only to get to something he can use to stand up, he stands without holding on, even on soft surfaces like the bed, he dances without holding on, He bends down to pick things up with one hand, he cruises and has taken some steps alone, its so hard because I can't leave him alone for a second lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search