Weekly Baby Check In Jan 14 to Jan 20

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Raven_Haired_Mama
  • 1 Post By CarolynBB
  • 1 Post By rmarie9509
  • 1 Post By Beachbabies
  • 2 Post By MamaT3blessings
  • 1 Post By *Jillian*
  • 1 Post By fromustobaby

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2013, 07:45 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you babies doing? What are they up to these days? How big have they gotten, what size clothes and diapers are they in? Share a recent picture if you've got one.

Jacob is doing much better now that he seems to be over the flu. He is trying so hard to talk and has said something that sounds like bye bye. I'm trying to get him to say ma ma and DH is trying to get him to say Da da. Jackson said da da first so it would be nice if Jacob said ma ma. He is still not crawling but is scooting all over the hardwood floor in our house. He weighs 18 lbs and 3 oz as of last Monday. He's in size 3 diapers and 9 month clothes. He'll be 9 months next week. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I'll post some new pics tonight when I get my camera hooked up to my computer

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
January 14th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Archer ill be 9 months next week too then! EEEK

He is around 23 pounds not sure inches. He is in cloth now, but size 4 sposies or size 5 babies r us brand before we started cloth. 12-18 month clothes. He says mama all the time now. We can tell he's saying it when he wants me now. It's beyond the mamamama. He's still pulling up all day. He goes to take a step then drops in a sitting position so that he will not fall lol. He's so busy trying to walk he stopped clapping. But he does shake his head no when he doesn't want something. I think he is starting to teethe again on the bottom. He only has the two bottom middle so far.

melissalaw and CarolynBB like this.

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!
January 14th, 2013, 08:09 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
Cody just turned 8 months today. He is into everything. He has figured out how to open the kitchen cabinets and bathroom cabinets. He is in cloth diapers and Size 3 disposable when he wears them. He is in some 9 month clothes and some 12 months clothes. He is so busy crawling and moving every where. He pulls himself up on anything he can get hold of. He tries to take a step and falls. He gets so mad.
January 14th, 2013, 09:50 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kira will be 9 months on Sunday. She's in size 3 diapers and mostly 12 month clothes (though we got a few 12-18 month outfits for Christmas and I've been dressing her in them even though they're pretty large on her). I haven't weighed her in a while but last time I did she was about 20.5 lbs.

She crawls around everywhere but prefers to stand up.

She's definitely teething on the bottom; nothing has broken through yet but she has a really sharp bit.

melissalaw likes this.
January 14th, 2013, 11:56 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
Liam is turning 8 months tomorrow, he is somewhere around 17 pounds he is petite. He wears 6-12m and we just moved up to size 3 diapers. He has no teeth yet and Im ok with that. He is on his feet all day, so close to walking on his own. And he started swim lessons last week.
Here I go

I really want to take a step
CarolynBB likes this.

January 14th, 2013, 01:00 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love seeing these sweet baby pictures.

Becky I wouldn't be in any hurry for Liam to get teeth. I've been bitten a time or two and it is terrible.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
January 14th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Aww these babies are the cutest!! I can't believe some are so close to walking! Cole doesn't seem interested yet but I've learned that once he's interested he does it overnight so who knows lol.

His bottom two teeth are finally all the way through- that was rough! He's crawling faster now and climbing up and over things. We've finally moved the crib mattress down because I was worried he would climb out. He's pulling up a lot. He's started waving and clapping and clearly says "mama" and "baba" (bottle). It has been a busy busy month for him!!!

Here he is going to town with some avocados:
CarolynBB likes this.

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
January 14th, 2013, 07:29 PM
MamaT3blessings's Avatar Super Mommy
How are you babies doing? What are they up to these days? How big have they gotten, what size clothes and diapers are they in? Share a recent picture if you've got one.

Luke is great and is officially CRAWLING! Whoop whoop!! lol. I am going to post a video He is 22 lbs, and wears size 12-18 month clothing. Still wearing size 3 diapers. He pulls up, and crawls (yippie) He babbles alot, but has not really said anything towards us yet. He plays peek-a-boo, but has not figured out how to clap...although he enjoyes watching us look like fools clapping at him!

Instead of a photo, here is a video. We were so proud and excited!!!

Earlier today I was cooking dinner and he was in the living room where I could see him playing with his toys. I noticed his ball roll away and I SWORE I saw him crawl towards it. I wasn't sure so I just brushed it off. Well my husband came home and he sat him on the kitchen floor and he crawled a few feet towards the fridge. We both looked at each other like "did he just crawl??" So we took him to the room. DH started to change his diaper and button his PJS up and he rolled over and started to take off! So I grabbed my camera and we repositioned him and he took off again!

kld1981 and CarolynBB like this.

Thanks Kiliki for the siggie!

***Ashley***
January 14th, 2013, 07:43 PM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
YAYAYAY!!! Kira just watched the video of Luke and she laughed and laughed.
January 14th, 2013, 09:14 PM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
Hadley is about 16ish pounds. She wears 6 mo clothes and size 2 diapers. Her hair is coming in more everyday and it's so curly.

She plays peek a boo, She dances, she cries when I walk by her and don't pick her up, she eats everything I put in front of her, she's teething hard and will get her tops first. She sits and plays and doesn't crawl yet, but she leans forward so she's getting the jist. She's in no hurry to explore the house yet. She babbles Mama and Dada a lot, but not sure if she knows what she's doing yet. She's on the right track to being verbal and she babbles a lot. She sleeps pretty well and her smile is contagious.

That's it.
CarolynBB likes this.

January 15th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That video is so cute Ashley! Cole has that ball popper thingy too and loves it Yay Luke! You're going to be amazed at how much faster he is each day- these babies learn sooo fast!

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
January 15th, 2013, 02:24 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
JR is 8.5 months. He wears 12-18 month clothes (depending on the brand and his cloth diapers). He wears size 4 diapers when he's not in cloth. He crawls everywhere, loves to stand up, cruises around the living room, and is starting to stand alone. He's not much of a talker (babbles a bit but nothing serious).

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog

Last edited by bookworm16_2000; January 15th, 2013 at 02:31 PM. Reason: pic not working
January 15th, 2013, 06:22 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Maiya is 15#10oz (as of last week), she is just starting to try food and is really enjoying it...she is in size 3 diapers and mostly 6 month clothes (9 months swim on her)...she can sit fine and get on all fours and rock, but no crawling yet (which I am fine with), she babbles but I dont think she knows what she is talking about yet, has no teeth, and is starting to shift to her knees to try to stand up...we are transitioning her to the crib cause she is rolling too fast for it to be safe with her in bed with me and she is going down easy but waking up a ton to eat (and I usually change her diaper also), hoping that she starts to adjust soon cause mommy is TIRED!
This weekend it was insanely hot in florida, so she got all summer cute to go out!
MamaT3blessings likes this.
January 15th, 2013, 07:51 PM
MamaT3blessings's Avatar Super Mommy
OMG! Why don't you post photos more often of your amazingly beautiful baby girl? Wow she is gorgeous!

By the way, what kind of camera do you have? the quality is fantastic!

Thanks Kiliki for the siggie!

***Ashley***

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search