Mommy time

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2013, 12:26 PM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
When you get some mommy me time what do you like to do?

I have really gotten into sewing. I got a new machine this weekend and excited to play with it.... of course my mommy me time is very limited.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
January 14th, 2013, 12:58 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't feel like I get hardly any mommy time. I work full time so no mommy time during the week and DH has been working on the weekends so I have to take care of both kids then. At night I get a little bit of time after I get them to bed so I like to either watch tv or read my new kindle.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
January 14th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Raven_Haired_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing really. I went to a friends one night for margaritas and chips and salsa. I couldn't quit thinking about Archer so I came home lol. Oh well. I get more "me" time when they are older. I do like going shopping alone.

Thanks PrincessMom08 for my wonderful siggy!
January 14th, 2013, 03:30 PM
*Jillian*'s Avatar Baby #3 on the way
Hang out with friends and my hubby.

January 14th, 2013, 04:04 PM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For my all-day mommy time once a week, I usually try to go on a motorcycle ride. If it's just an hour here or there, I do cross stitch or take a long shower.
January 14th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I read or hang out with DH or come on JM. I really like taking nice long baths but now that I'm preggo again I can't.

In reality I hardly get any mommy time. Sometimes DH is a sweetheart and will take the boys to the park and let me rest (I'm still feeling yucky!) so that's nice. But I really don't mind not having much time to myself. I was an only child and had enough of that lol. DH and I wish we had more alone time together but that will come when the kids are a bit older.

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
January 16th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Veteran
I get my "me" time after Rylynn is asleep at night, or during naps. Then I usually will vacuum and try to get at least one bathroom cleaned, or I will work on bows and headbands or sew. Or just sit on the couch with a bag of chips and watch a Lifetime movie haha! Ryan works his real job 40+ hours a week, and then he has a very large side job he does, so he's rarely home until 8 or 9. I don't mind being the one that pretty much does everything. I've been doing it this way so long I don't think I would know what to do if the routine changed.
January 16th, 2013, 08:31 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I get a couple hours sometimes after the kids go to bed. I just got a sewing machine for my birthday, so soon I am going to try that out. For now I watch junk TV or play on the computer.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search