Weekly Baby Check In Jan 28 to Feb 3

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By CarolynBB
  • 1 Post By bookworm16_2000

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2013, 06:03 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are your babies doing these days? How are they sleeping? Anything new going on with baby? How big are they these days? share some pictures.

Jacob has finally started crawling, although he is still mostly doing the army crawl. This weekend he finally uttered his first word which was ma ma. He looked right at me and said ma ma. I thought I was going to cry. It was so wonderful. Jackson said da da first so this was nice having him say ma ma first. I think he weighs somewhere between 19 and 20 lbs. I go tomorrow for his 9 month check up so I'll let you know after that exactly how big he is. We are still having a hard time with teething but I just give him some ibuprofen and that really helps with the pain. He also loves those cold hands that you put in the freezer. He is still sleeping about the same. he will sleep for around 4 hours then up to eat then back to sleep for between 3 and 5 hours then he's up for the day, so it's not too terrible.

These are his pictures from his 6 month session so I know they are old but they turned out really good.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
January 28th, 2013, 10:53 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kira's still doing great.

She has two teeth now (the bottom front two) and seems to have a temporary respite from the teething pain. Whew!

She sleeps SO much better now that we moved her into her own room. Now I just have to get the bed out of that room so that I can move her crib in...though she doesn't seem to mind sleeping in the travel crib.

Here are some photos from our weekend in Las Vegas:

melissalaw likes this.
January 29th, 2013, 05:36 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So glad that she is sleeping better. We had a reprieve from teething for a little while but it started back up yesterday. He is starting to get his top teeth in now and he was in some pain yesterday. Thankfully ibuprofen seems to work great.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
January 29th, 2013, 08:12 AM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
JR's is doing great! He has 4 teeth now and is still teething) it seems neverending for him... His sleeping is great, he goes down by 8 and sleeps until 5 with one wake up at 11 for a snack He is trying to walk without help (it'll happen soon) and he's a pro with using anything that he gets a hold of as a walker. JR doesn't have his 9 month appointment until next week but I know he's at least 32 inches tall and 23-24 lbs.

Here he is doing his favorite thing- eating!

CarolynBB likes this.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search