Question for Mommies 02/01

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By kld1981
  • 1 Post By Beachbabies

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2013, 06:31 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does baby like to be read to or does baby just try to grab the book and eat it?

I try to read to Jackson every day and the other day when Jacob wouldn't go to bed I took him into Jackson room with us and tried to read to him also. But the only thing he wanted to do was grab the book out of my hands and eat it..lol. He had no interest in being read to. I finally had to just let him play in the floor while I read to Jackson, otherwise he was going to rip the book into a million pieces. And of course Jackson was getting extremely upset at Jacob for trying to eat his book.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
February 1st, 2013, 09:08 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're going through this right now! I just bought Kira three new board books and she already ate a chunk out of one of them. Sometimes I read to her while she's playing with something else...I figure the words get into her brain either way.
February 1st, 2013, 10:23 AM
Veteran
Rylynn wants to eat whatever I happen to have in my hands. I either read while she's playing, or I just make up stories about "The beautiful princess Rylynn" lol.
melissalaw likes this.
February 1st, 2013, 05:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh yes lol. Chase thinks its absolutely horrific haha (I had to remind him that he did the same thing as a baby).
muffin300 likes this.

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
February 1st, 2013, 07:08 PM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She likes it when I read.. but I have to be far away from her because she also wants to eat them. And poor DS has a heart attack about that.

February 3rd, 2013, 11:15 AM
Lisa H's Avatar Super Mommy
Nick loves books and likes being read to but I have to give him his own book to eat while I read lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search