Monday Mania

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2013, 06:20 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. If you're at home, do you usually go to the bathroom with the door OPEN or CLOSED?

2. Do you drink out of the milk carton, or two-liter soda bottles, etc?

3. Have you ever thrown up in public? If so, where were you? (And were you pregnant, or just sick? LoL)

4. Have you ever dreamed something, and thought that it had really happened?

1. If you're at home, do you usually go to the bathroom with the door OPEN or CLOSED? usually closed but alot of times my 3 year old will just bust in and start talking to me.

2. Do you drink out of the milk carton, or two-liter soda bottles, etc? I never drink out of the carton. i don't want my 3 year old doing it so I don't do it.

3. Have you ever thrown up in public? If so, where were you? (And were you pregnant, or just sick? LoL)
I threw up alot in public when I was pregnant. I think I have only thrown up once in public when I wasn't pregnant.

4. Have you ever dreamed something, and thought that it had really happened? I have had several dreams that seemed very real and thought that they actually happened.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
February 11th, 2013, 07:01 AM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. If you're at home, do you usually go to the bathroom with the door OPEN or CLOSED? open if it is just me and the kids

2. Do you drink out of the milk carton, or two-liter soda bottles, etc? if it is something only for me.

3. Have you ever thrown up in public? If so, where were you? (And were you pregnant, or just sick? LoL) definitely dry heaving. not as sure about actual puking ?

4. Have you ever dreamed something, and thought that it had really happened? hah yes

February 11th, 2013, 08:56 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. If you're at home, do you usually go to the bathroom with the door OPEN or CLOSED? Open if if only Kira and I at home

2. Do you drink out of the milk carton, or two-liter soda bottles, etc? No, but I only drink milk in cereal

3. Have you ever thrown up in public? If so, where were you? (And were you pregnant, or just sick? LoL) No, I very rarely throw up at all. Only twice as an adult: once with food poisoning and once from drinking too much.

4. Have you ever dreamed something, and thought that it had really happened?
Probably, though I can't think of anything at the moment.
February 11th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Veteran
1. If you're at home, do you usually go to the bathroom with the door OPEN or CLOSED? Open unless we have friends or family over.

2. Do you drink out of the milk carton, or two-liter soda bottles, etc? Absolutely not!! lol

3. Have you ever thrown up in public? If so, where were you? (And were you pregnant, or just sick? LoL) I'm not much of a puker. There's only been one time, and that was when I took a shot that I thought was a nice girly shot, but it was Crown. Ick. Instantly barfed. Slightly embarassing

4. Have you ever dreamed something, and thought that it had really happened? I'm not sure.
February 13th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Lisa H's Avatar Super Mommy
1. If you're at home, do you usually go to the bathroom with the door OPEN or CLOSED? Open if it's just me and Nick

2. Do you drink out of the milk carton, or two-liter soda bottles, etc? No

3. Have you ever thrown up in public? If so, where were you? (And were you pregnant, or just sick? LoL) Only once when I was 7 and on a field trip at school.

4. Have you ever dreamed something, and thought that it had really happened? This happened a lot when I was pregnant. Just before Christmas I dreamed that I had bought a turkey and was very confused that it wasn't in the freezer. At least once a week during my pregnancy I would dream about doing something and then wake up to find that it hadn't been done.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search