Wake up Wednesday

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2013, 04:46 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
Is baby still waking up at night?
What time do they wake up for the day.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
February 27th, 2013, 05:54 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Most nights Jacob will sleep through the night. He normally sleeps from 8 pm until around 4 or 5 am then eats then will go back to sleep until around 6:30 am or so then he is up for the day. It's not a big deal during the week when he gets up early because I'm up already also but on the weekends I'd love to sleep in a bit but he still wants to get up early.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
February 27th, 2013, 07:10 AM
MamaT3blessings's Avatar Super Mommy
Just kinda depends, some nights he sleeps from 8-6 and then he will sometimes go back to sleep. Other nights he will wake up around 3.

Thanks Kiliki for the siggie!

***Ashley***
February 27th, 2013, 08:02 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kira's sleep is still stupid. She wakes up 30-60 minutes after going to bed, once in the middle of the night (maybe 1 or 2 am) and then around 5 or 6am. Each time she's awake for about an hour.

I don't know whether we're doing something wrong and I need to look into sleep training, or if she's just going through a phase or being a baby jerk.
February 27th, 2013, 08:53 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
dont worry Carolyn Liam is still a terrible sleeper too. I think he always will be though. He wakes up anytime between 2 and 4 and he will only go back to sleep if I bring him in with me and nurse him, he usually ends up staying in with me if its 4 if its 2 he goes back in his bed and wakes up again at 4. He then nurses every 1-2 hours through the night and wakes up for the day around 8 although today he actually slept until 10 but hes been under the weather so I think he was just extra run down. He is also a very light sleeper so any noise wakes him up when hes napping and at night if hes hot or cold he wakes up. Its a good thing i dont have to go to work every day or id be a zombie

February 27th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Veteran
It's crazy here too. The last few nights have been great, sleeping form 8 until 6ish. But I don't like to get too excited because I'm sure well get thrown a loop soon. We are flying to FL from IL on Sunday and I just know it's going to ruin our streak of good sleep.
February 27th, 2013, 03:48 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
JR gives me from 7-4 and then eats constantly until we get up (usually 5-6 am). It's not too bad because I can sleep!

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
February 27th, 2013, 07:34 PM
MamaT3blessings's Avatar Super Mommy
Let me add though that we are co-sleeping. He hasn't never slept in his crib. He is my little snuggle buddy all night

Thanks Kiliki for the siggie!

***Ashley***
February 27th, 2013, 07:50 PM
jacks_mommy's Avatar Veteran
Goes to bed between 7:30-8:00pm. Wakes up usually between 6:30-7:30am.

*Thank you AlexKatieAidenMommy for my awesome siggie*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search