Miscarriage

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2013, 05:52 PM
ElizabethS's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know I haven't been on here forever but I need someone to listen. I didn't even know I was pregnant, I am on medication right now that you shouldn't be on if trying to conceive, pregnant, or breastfeeding. I'm also on the Generess birth control pill. We had been discussing another baby after Brayden turn's 1 sometime in April. Today (1 week into another pack of pills) I started pouring bright red blood. I went through 3 pads in an hour. Then I had something come out that looked like a fertilized egg, I'm positive it was a baby. I stopped bleeding after I passed the "baby".

I'm traumatized. I'm so upset. I want another baby so badly as it is and now I feel like I've killed my baby...even though I wasn't even TRYING to get pregnant.

I called my dr and she confirmed that is probably what it was based on my description. She told me to come in but I'm so busy as the manager of this bank that I just forged on ahead. I just worked hard and tried to forget what happened. Now I'm letting my emotions happen and it just literally sucks. Even though I was probably only barely along it still hurts. I had one miscarriage before my pregnancy with Cadence and while I was upset, I wasn't THIS upset. I guess I just don't know what to now. My husband wanted me to go to the hospital but what are they going to do? What's done is done and I'll just keep on working my butt off at work to try and forget this ever happened.

Sorry to be such a downer but I know all you mommas will understand what I am going through. My husband doesn't understand and I have no one else to talk to...I don't want my mom to know and definitely not my coworkers.

Anyways, Brayden is doing great. He is starting to give kisses when asked. All he will say is dadadada so matter how much I try to get him say MAMA! He isn't crawling on all fours yet, he still army crawls and is still a little unbalanced when sitting up but his dr said we shouldn't be concerned until his 1 year old well child check. I love him to pieces! The other kids are doing great too.

Momma to Alex (2005), Cadence, (2008), Ethan (2010), Brayden (2012), and Adrianna Elise due September 19th 2014

Stepmom to two (2006, and 2009).

March 7th, 2013, 07:28 PM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Elizabeth, that sounds so difficult.
March 9th, 2013, 05:30 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, what a series of events you have had!. I am curious, how did you pick out the poppy seed sized fetus? The loss I had, I certainly didn't stop bleeding right after either, it continued on.
March 9th, 2013, 09:01 PM
beautyexists72's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aw I'm sorry.. Did you have a pregnancy test? You never know if you for sure were or if you still could be - plenty of people have spotting/bleeding in pregnancies and plenty of people think they could be miscarrying when they weren't in fact pregnant. I know with my second miscarriage, I was very closely monitored. And omg, I never saw a fertilized egg? Aren't they teeny tiny? Eek, in any case, how awful! I'm sorry.

March 10th, 2013, 07:12 PM
~Always~Hoping~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh wow, how scary! I wonder if maybe you should see you OB, just to see what is going on.

March 11th, 2013, 05:48 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry for what you are going through. I had a miscarriage in June 2011 so I completely understand what you are going through. I would probably go in and see your dr. You need to make sure that your HCG levels are going down the way they are suppose to. My dr continued to test my HCG levels until they were below a 5. My dr always tells me that I did nothing to cause the miscarriage and you should tell yourself that also. Even though it is hard not to blame yourself. The medication may not even have been the cause of the miscarriage so don't think it was something that you did that caused it. Please know that I'm thinking of you in this very difficult time and I'm here for you if you need to talk.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
March 11th, 2013, 06:06 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
So Sorry Momma
I have had 4 miscarriages. I passed one at home at 13 weeks (baby developed to 9 but the sac kept growing) I went into labor and saw the softball size sac and the baby was the size of my thumb with eyes, fingers and toes I took photos for memories of my baby but it will hunt me the rest of my life
March 17th it will be 2yrs and it still fresh as can be.

http://lindseysphotography.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search