Size Check In

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2013, 06:49 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What size diapers, onsies and pants are baby in these days?

Jacob is still in size 3 diapers but has officially moved up to 12 months in both onsies and pants. His 9 month pants were way too short on him.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
March 13th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Veteran
Still in size 3 diapers...I think they go up to like 26 lbs or something, so we'll be in those for awhile still.

She still wears 9-12 months clothes mostly. It depends on the brand. Things from Target seem to run smaller on her than, say, regular Carter's. Some things she wears are 12-18.
March 13th, 2013, 10:50 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still in size 3 diapers.

Most of her clothes are 12 month or 12-18 month.
March 13th, 2013, 12:02 PM
MamaT3blessings's Avatar Super Mommy
Size 4 diapers.

I promise, put a size 4 diaper on your baby just to try it out! They are sooo much better! At least for us. Size 4's start at 22 lbs so size 3 and 4 overlap each other.

Size 12 months in pants, and any size in shirts, lol. He has a size 12 month shirt, 18 months, some 2t's, its just so random with shirts.

Thanks Kiliki for the siggie!

***Ashley***
March 13th, 2013, 12:25 PM
muffin300's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
3-5 diapers. depending on how I want them to fit lol. and 12 month clothes.

March 13th, 2013, 09:20 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He was in sposies a few weeks ago, and we did 4s and one pack of 3s. The 4s I had (Luvs) started at 18, and the 3s went to 22.
Pants, well...he is SHORT I just got him some cheap wal mart sweats and they are a 12 month, I am shocked they fit! He wears about a 9 month, and could do a 6 month if it weren't for the waist.
Tops are 9 month usually.
March 14th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyTurner View Post
Size 4 diapers.

I promise, put a size 4 diaper on your baby just to try it out! They are sooo much better! At least for us. Size 4's start at 22 lbs so size 3 and 4 overlap each other.

Size 12 months in pants, and any size in shirts, lol. He has a size 12 month shirt, 18 months, some 2t's, its just so random with shirts.

Funny you say that about the diapers...I was just telling her dad last night that we'd been having a lot of leaky poopy diapers, and I wondered if we should go up a size!

The box of size 3 I have is half gone, so next time I buy diapers, which will be tomorrow or Sat I am getting a pack of size 4!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search