Moody Monday

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2013, 06:01 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What mood are you in today?

I'm really tired today which always puts me in a bad mood. DH went out of town yesterday and Jackson would not go to bed last night. He cried and cried until he finally went to sleep. I'm not sure what was going on. thankfully Jacob went right to bed which helped. Hopefully with a cup of coffee I'll wake up and get some energy.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
March 18th, 2013, 06:57 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm feeling stressed this morning.

I'm dealing with a company that badly messed up an order I placed and it bugs me to have to be confrontational about it (if it were just about me, I'd let it go, but the company was supposed to have delivered a meal to a friend who just had a baby at 29 weeks. It royally angers me that they've inconvenienced her and aren't owning up to it).
March 20th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Veteran
Well it is wednesday, but today I'm feeling stressed. Rylynn is sick, which has taken a toll on our sleeping, we are actively house hunting, and I'm getting frustrated because every house either sucks or is insanely expensive, or I hate it. My house was bought by our local school district, and they are making a parking lot, so it's scheduled for demolition this summer. Like before July 1. So I'm in a time crunch and it's really getting me irritated.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search