pets & Babys

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2013, 10:05 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
How are your pets getting along with the baby?

http://lindseysphotography.com/
March 20th, 2013, 11:41 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kira has fallen in love with the cats and chases them around the house. Since she's so loud and clunky when she crawls, she can't sneak up on them at all, so they totally control the situation. Most of the time they run away when she gets too close.

The neighbor's cat is an outdoor cat and he was hanging out in the garage with us last weekend. He was very patient with Kira petting him.
March 20th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Veteran
Our cats are iffy...because every time she gets close to one she yanks on their tail or their ear. Our old fat boy is the most tolerant, which is the opposite of how I thought he would be. He lets her know when she's had enough, and it's almost like they've got an understanding, because she will look at him like her feelings are hurt, then move on to something else.

Our dogs...my pitbull loves her and is very protective of her, as well as of my best friends daughter, and Rylynn's cousins. There's not a bad hair on that dogs head. She's a good girl, definately not the way the media is known to portray them. However, I would never leave them unsupervised together, I play it safe. My other dog is old and overweight and could care less about anything except dinner time and is it time to go outside yet lol. He's a good dog too.
March 25th, 2013, 06:30 AM
rmarie9509's Avatar Liam's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to rmarie9509 Send a message via Skype™ to rmarie9509
Liam loves the cat almost as much as she loves him lol they are obsessed with each other. The dog is starting to like him more, he gives her kisses and gets mad when she doesn't respond by licking him in the mouth lol. She is very good and doesn't even react if he trips over her or throws something on her. He says kiki and deegrl for kitty-kitty and Sadie girl

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search