We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. How often do you listen to music? Every day in the car
2. Do you ever listen to the radio? Or do you prefer CDs/MP3s? Usually the radio
3. What is your favorite type of music? Favorite artist or band? I most often listen to counrty, sometimes '80's hair bands
4. When was the last time you bought a CD? A digital music file? What was it? It's been a long, long time!
5. Does baby like music? If so, what kind? I swear Rylynn's favorite song is "Stone in Love" by Journey. When I was pregnant still, all I had to do is play that song and she'd go crazy kicking. As a newborn, that was what I played to calm her down if she was screaming. And still to this day, that song makes her happy.
1. How often do you listen to music? Always in the car. We also play music if we're hanging out around the house or working in the garage on weekends.
2. Do you ever listen to the radio? Or do you prefer CDs/MP3s? I listen to one radio station (classic rock), otherwise my iPod.
3. What is your favorite type of music? Favorite artist or band? I have really eclectic tastes (my husband says that's a nice way of saying my musical taste sucks ). I guess my favorite is classic rock (Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, GNR, Talking Heads, etc). I also have a lot of gothy/club stuff and nerd stuff (Cure, Lords of Acid, Thrill Kill Kult). And then I have a ton of Jimmy Buffett and They Might Be Giants.
4. When was the last time you bought a CD? A digital music file? What was it? Honestly, I can't remember. It's been a long time.
5. Does baby like music? If so, what kind? She loves music! She dances along and "sings". She loves all music.