Friday Five

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 5th, 2013, 05:59 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. How often do you listen to music?

2. Do you ever listen to the radio? Or do you prefer CDs/MP3s?

3. What is your favorite type of music? Favorite artist or band?

4. When was the last time you bought a CD? A digital music file? What was it?

5. Does baby like music? If so, what kind?

1. How often do you listen to music? I listen to music when I'm in the car, if the kids are not with me and I listen to music in the mornings when I put my makeup on.

2. Do you ever listen to the radio? Or do you prefer CDs/MP3s? I mostly listen to the radio but I got a new ipod for my birthday so I may be listening to more mp3's.

3. What is your favorite type of music? Favorite artist or band? I mostly listen to country music and my favorite is Blake Shelton, plus he is so nice to look at.

4. When was the last time you bought a CD? A digital music file? I can't remember the last time I bough a CD. I bought a mp3 a few weeks ago.

5. Does baby like music? If so, what kind Jacob doesn't really seem to notice the music when I put it on. He does love for me to sing to him though. he thinks it 's so funny.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
April 5th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Veteran
1. How often do you listen to music? Every day in the car

2. Do you ever listen to the radio? Or do you prefer CDs/MP3s? Usually the radio

3. What is your favorite type of music? Favorite artist or band? I most often listen to counrty, sometimes '80's hair bands

4. When was the last time you bought a CD? A digital music file? What was it? It's been a long, long time!

5. Does baby like music? If so, what kind? I swear Rylynn's favorite song is "Stone in Love" by Journey. When I was pregnant still, all I had to do is play that song and she'd go crazy kicking. As a newborn, that was what I played to calm her down if she was screaming. And still to this day, that song makes her happy.
April 5th, 2013, 08:28 AM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. How often do you listen to music? Always in the car. We also play music if we're hanging out around the house or working in the garage on weekends.

2. Do you ever listen to the radio? Or do you prefer CDs/MP3s? I listen to one radio station (classic rock), otherwise my iPod.

3. What is your favorite type of music? Favorite artist or band? I have really eclectic tastes (my husband says that's a nice way of saying my musical taste sucks ). I guess my favorite is classic rock (Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, GNR, Talking Heads, etc). I also have a lot of gothy/club stuff and nerd stuff (Cure, Lords of Acid, Thrill Kill Kult). And then I have a ton of Jimmy Buffett and They Might Be Giants.

4. When was the last time you bought a CD? A digital music file? What was it? Honestly, I can't remember. It's been a long time.

5. Does baby like music? If so, what kind? She loves music! She dances along and "sings". She loves all music.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search