First Birthday Parties

Forum: May 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 16th, 2013, 08:15 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When are you having your baby's first birthday party? What theme are you using?

We are having Jacob's first birthday party this Saturday. I can't wait to watch him dig into his cake. We are doing a train theme and his cake is going to be a big train that DH is making. I will definitely post pictures next week of him digging into his cake.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
April 17th, 2013, 06:08 AM
Veteran
Rylynn's birthday is on a Saturday, so we are having it on her actual day (May 11). It's a vintage circus theme. I'm so excited. I got her a special birthday onesie/tutu outfit with an elephant and her name embroidered on it that I found on Etsy. I'm not sure about the cake...I want to try to save some $ and make it myself. We will see haha! It's funny, I am having the party at my parents house because their yard is almost an acre, plus there's a big empty field that they own right across the highway that people can park in. I told my dad that I had just sent him an invitation to a party at his own house lol!
April 17th, 2013, 06:45 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
I feel like a horrible mom... but we are not really doing a B-day party I am to busy in may. I think we are going to mix it with Memorial Day cook out at my parents.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
April 17th, 2013, 06:35 PM
~Always~Hoping~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are having his b-day party at our house in May. We have been super busy getting the house ready, we have a couple unfinished projects that need to get done! We are having a "Very Hungry Caterpillar" theme and I can't wait! I am so excited to see all the party pics that will be coming soon!!

April 18th, 2013, 04:02 PM
CarolynBB's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kira's birthday is this Saturday (!!) and her birthday party is this Sunday (the place was already booked up for Saturday).

We don't have a theme -- just having a get together at the MyGym that she goes to.
April 19th, 2013, 08:47 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
Lindsey, don't feel bad. We're not doing a real party for JR either!

We will have cake on his birthday (the 26th) with my dad. I ordered his ice cream cake last weekend. It's going to be topped with construction vehicles. He will wear his Korean outfit for a few pictures and his table stuff (picking an item off the table to "predict" his future). I'm doing formal 1 year birthday pictures the next weekend with a photographer friend of ours.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search